Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

There are few means to reckon time underground. There is no night and no day. There are no seasons to mark the cycle of the year. There are only moments: moments of silence and emptiness; moments of being alone in the dark; moments of companionship. At one moment, a moment long past, a moment yet to come, Green's broad frame had filled the passageway leading up to Degnar's hidden Hollow.

That moment had come again.

In this moment, the mighty elemental wore his working gear with his tool belt and a purloined sledge thrust deep into a sling bag that tugged heavily at his hip. A pair of gloves were thrust into his belt, and on a finger a hedge spun ring cast an eerie glow - the band glittering enough to reveal itself to the naked eye, but much too weak to offer illumination.

Pausing to adjust the strained strap of the bag, the Earth Bones rapped carefully on the door of his motley-mate's Hollow. He really hoped the Tunnel Grub was in - the Elemental found navigating the cramped tunnels irritating at best.

Jag

EQUIPMENT: Work tools, some extra things like a sledge, etc. Either obtained using his own Resources or "borrowed" from his place of work. Green works in the Construction industy and has allies in Public Works and Unions, so I figure this should be ok. Please advise if not, cheers

2. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Overhearing the footsteps of the Mountain, the Darkling headed towards the door just in time. There was a bright glimmer on the tunnel, as it invited the Elemental to step into the other side. Beyond the glimmering Hedge gate, Green could see Degnar standing there, in the darkness of his small Hollow. "Hello," he said to his Motley mate, his voice as monotone as usual. "Please, come inside." With those words, he gestured for the Earthbones to step through the gate before it closed.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green ducked and ponderously squeezed his form through the door. Once inside he straightened as much as he dared and gestured to his heavy bag.

"I got tools and stuff, yeah? I figure we can take a look at the hole Smudge left behind, you know. Link this place into our little network. Maybe run over some ideas for expansion? What do you say?"

For once the Earth Bones didn't try and squeeze emotion into his voice. Around the quiescent and monotone Darkling, he didn't need to. Words were enough.

And Green felt a certain relief because of it.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Badda-Bing Badda-Boom Badda-BUMP!

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded at his new Motley mate's words. "That sounds good," he said in response. "I guess a little more space wouldn't hurt." Not everyone could squeeze into the tiniest of holes after all, something he had to remind himself at times. "Finding a way to link up to the network would also be very useful," he added after considering Green's words.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green grunted and slipped his heavy bag to the floor.

"I got some tools and stuff. Some mine. Some borrowed. As long as I bring it back in good working order, no one should question it."

He was already sizing up the ragged hole left by Smudge. "I'm thinking I can work on that hole. Maybe strengthen the walls abit... put our... err... private portal-door there. Yeah? And then... maybe... look at a bit more headroom." He paused and forced his features into a wry smile. "And I got this here ring. Perry diCarto had this forged for me... somehow. Never thought I'd get to use it."

How do you wish to proceed?

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

"I guess it pays off to have friends," replied Degnar, offering his new Motley mate a little smile. "Most of my...acquaintances don't have much of anything for me to borrow." Asides from the rusty shopping cart, or empty bottles of booze, his hobo buddies weren't really good for much else. Well, they were good for information, and that's one of the reasons the Darkling did what he could to stay in their good graces.

The Tunnelgrub listened as Green spoke, nodding his head at the Elemental's words. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said in response, taking a closer look at the hole on the wall. "A little more space can't hurt. I may have to work on some other security mechanisms as well."

Maybe we can have Forn Clakes jump in and handle some ST stuff for us?

Can I get an Intelligence + Crafts roll please from Green. His Specialty applies

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

1 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-11 10:23:34 Green works with stone rolls 7 to Intelligence + Crafts + Speciality + Ring (10 Again) 4, 7, 1, 6, 5, 9, 3 1 success

Dice roller don't like me :(
    NOTE: I've included the effect of Green's hedgespun ring as well. If it does not apply, please adjust the roll as needed.

Maybe it was the low ceiling or not enough sleep but Green finds his brain ain't quite engaging. Still, what he does notice is that the whole in the wall created by their former Motley-mate is about as structurally sound as a chocolate fireguard. The one-eye Ogre may have opened the wall up using his brute force and his token-axe but he knew absolutely fuck all in regards to health and safety.

12. Likes Jag liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread