Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa laughed at Victoria's reply to his addendum. He could only assume her last line meant she still wanted to play. That was fine... he liked games.

He also knew that sooner or later she would meet her Judex... his 'sister'.

A small flat box left with Cozette awaited Victoria at the Asylum.

What's in the box?

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria was more than a little confused when she found Cozette with the package waiting for her from the Prince. She had merely sent him a reply to a simple administrative letter and so she wondered what it could be.

She opened to package and when her eyes fell on the choker she was reminded of the last line in her letter.

Fuck Me, she mentally cursed herself for adding that last sentence. She knew that she needed to respond to him and could not actually wear the thing and be taken seriously politically by the Prince or anyone that knew. She also did not fancy herself anyone’s possession, not even the Prince’s.

Then it hit her. She already had a reputation for as a flippant little thing so perhaps that can work to her advantage. Grinning conspiratorially she drafted her response to the Prince and gave it to Cozette for delivery.

Her response

Prince Clark,

I am positively thrilled with the beautiful gift you sent. The design is quite lovely and it will make a wonderful accent piece. I already have the perfect beeswax pillar candle picked out for your impressive candle doily and I assure you it will find a prominent place on my mantle.

Sincerely,

Madam Victoria Stamford, Priscus of Lords

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa shrugged to himself at the reply. Despite being Invictus, the woman didn't understand gifts... at all. He quickly penned a response, and looked at his watch. Perhaps there was time to talk to the Judex about her Law-breaking newest member.

Priscus Stamford,

We are pleased to hear that you have adequate lighting available, as you will be announcing each ranking member of Court --with appropriate titles-- at the next Court. No doubt said lighting will help while you study. It is our hope that this small reminder of proper etiquette will help prevent further faux pas.

Asa Clarke
    Prince of Sacramento
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria silently read the Prince’s reply to her response. As soon as she opened it she realized that she had completely misunderstood what he intended.

What the hell? I’m pretty sure the Prince wasn’t Invictus when we met so how was I to know he meant it that way? I thought he was busting my balls over the ‘I’ll carry out your will line’ in the letter. My sire always said I was far to forward and obtuse sometimes.

Note to self: Non-Invictus affiliated Prince expects all behavior in a strict Invictus manner. Perhaps he’s even older than I thought or has affiliations I am not aware of.

Victoria drafted the following letter and stuffed it in an envelope. Then personally droped the letter off with the Princes aid along with a small beautifully wrapped package. In the package is a pair of Sterling Silver men's cuff-links personally engraved with his initials of A.C.

Dear God I hope he finds this appropriate or I'm screwed. She thought to herself as she left.

The letter

Your Royal Highness Prince Asa Clarke,

It is with the most since apology that I write this letter. As I am new to your domain I was unaware that you are intimately familiar with ritual of the First Estate and had intended the gift under that context. It was a foolish assumption on my part I admit. However, without that context in mind I am ashamed to admit I completely missed the intended message behind it. I humbly ask that you accept my heartfelt apology for my foolish and grave breach of Protocol in this regard. Had I been aware of your intent I would have been quite pleased with it my reply would have been much different.

You are obviously in no way at fault for my actions in this and I realize my apology does not in any way excuse my actions; Therefore, I accept full responsibility for my oversight in this and will strive to meet your expectations in the task you have assigned me and in the future. I hope that we will be able to overcome this misunderstanding and reach a favorable working relationship in the future.

Sincerely,

Madam Victoria Stamford, Priscus of Lords

P.S. While I realize I have missed my chance at a proper reply to your first letter and that its effect will be severely lessened it is my hope that you will accept this humble gift.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Both are returned unopened.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.