DISPLAYED
A Night Out on the town (OPEN)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The Park Ultra Lounge

‘From an after work cocktail to a celebrity VIP sighting or political gathering, The Park Ultra Lounge is the ultimate meeting place. Choose from a variety of social settings; from a plush sofa near the outdoor fireplace, a private booth, a VIP room with exclusive decor and generous space, to a front row bar stool with full view of the dance floor. The Park Ultra Lounge promises to not disappoint any visitor. Multiple seating areas are designed to complement any social situation.
    Sophisticated lighting systems, a series of elaborate floral arrangements, and a touch of greenery and mood candles will accentuate this upscale setting. Assume only the finest wines, champagnes, liquors and spirits and a plethora of martinis to be served.’

Daniella found herself finding a seat on one of the couches, with a good view of the door, and ordering a Gin on the rocks. She wore a body hugging white sweater dress with a delicate black belt around her slim waist, her long hair down and cascading in waves around her shoulders. Her skin was a healthy olive color.

She emits No Beast.
    @Travisc06489 @Matamune @SoraLow
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

PRE

Michael finds the Park Ultra Lounge easily enough. In the short time since his arrival in Sacramento he has managed - or been forced - to look for a new place to stay almost every night. Michael had studied all of the charts that the Seneschal showed him in the Nox and was constantly looking up new locations on his phone's map application. This place was just the next stop on the list. Tonight, Michael dressed appropriately for the clientele he was likely to encounter; he wore a simple, neatly pressed blue-grey suit with a deep red tie. Michael is pale, his red-brown hair is neatly gelled back and his hazel eyes are constantly moving. Always watching and looking for something.

Michael, reserved and polite, makes his way to the center of the lounge. This is as good a place as any to follow up on those contacts Martha gave me. Though his face shows no sign of it, he mentally steels himself for his beast to rebel in terror - one of the unfortunate side effects of being near so many new Kindred every night. I had no idea there could be so many of us in one city... He glances around, spotting the woman in the white dress on the couch.

"Good evening. I was hoping to meet with someone here. What might your name be?" Michael is almost too polite in speaking. He comes off, perhaps, as someone who takes great consideration before choosing to speak.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael Redfill, Gangrel, Ordo Dracul, Pre2 (scholarly)

There are places good for meeting people and places good for relaxing. This particular lounge happens to be both: it's in good taste, nice for a social event. And furnishes a wide variety of beverages that can get you appropriately smashed for any kind of company.

That is why, when Michael steps out of his Porsche, his mood is quite cheery. It only gets better when he gets inside: the scholarly Savege looks completely at home in a high-end club in his impeccable and very expensive suit. If only these patrons knew what he ended up doing most of his nights...

Spotting Daniella, the Doctor heads in her direction with a smile only slightly soured by his reaction to Michael's Beast, his own trying to goad it into a fight:

"Good evening, Miss Sage. I must say, you look particularly stunning tonight", - for a moment he wonders if the Keeper could pull off shabby if she tried, - "You must introduce me to your friend".

He doesn't extend his hand, quite familiar with unwanted consequences of bodily contact with certain Kindred at this point offering a polite bow of his head instead.

-2 Vitae: Blush of Life and Imbibe
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Richard showed up at the lounge in a Taxi. Though he could afford more private transportation he had not yet felt the urge to do so since moving to the city and instead preferred to take things slow while settling in just in case things didn't work out. Tonight he was out on the town, not exactly for any significant purpose but more so to simply become more familer with the city that he was in as well as it's trending establishments and Kindred watering holes. Ultra Lounge would be the first place that he would visit on the list of establishments offered to him by Seneschal Villiers. Richard was dressed in a form fitting Korean styled black hoodie over a white bathing ape tee shirt. He also wore a hand crafted chain which hosted a single diamond directly in the middle. Once again he wore a pair of olive toned Timberland boots on his feet which were starting to become his favorites.

In truth, he didn't really stand up to the high fashion vibe that the placed seemed to give off but Richard never really concerned himself much with that. He had learned through the years that a true socialite was aware of fashion threads, they knew what was hot and what wasn't but that didn't mean that individuality didn't trump blindly following the latest thing. After wall, the best way to stand out in a crowd, was to stand out.

Once entering his good mood was instantly challenged. Right away he felt both the urge to turn around and make a hastened exit from the presence of a more powerful beast in the club, and perhaps he would have if not for also recognizing another whom seemed to be closer to his own size. The beast within him cantered back and forth between fear and hostility as he mulled over rather or not to even proceed any further. Taking an unnecessary breath and shaking his head, Richard fought to ease his inner turmoil and chose to not let his night be ruined by such base instincts.

After settling on his course of action the Daeva now wasted no time in walking directly up to his fellow Kindred and introducing himself. There was one thing that Richard certainly was not, and that was shy. "A pleasure to run into so many others on my first night out. Richard Black.." he said while extending his hand to each of them one at a time, starting with Daniella and ended with Michael. Despite his efforts, he was sure that by the time he would get to Michael to shake his hand the beast within him would already be flaring it's chest in aggression towards him.
    Attached Images

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her dark eyes move to take in the unobtrusive gentleman. She quickly settles her Beast who raised its head and bared its teeth at the weaker Beast. It wanted nothing more than to show its dominance and strength. A friendly smile appears on her face,

“Good evening to you as well.” Replies the British Shadow. “I’m Miss Daniella Sage, and who might you be? Who were you looking for?” she asks, her tone friendly and curious.

Her eyes widen at the sight of Michael, a face she remembered before her departure.

“A good evening to you as well Dr Redfill! How wonderful to see you this evening.” She says with a genuine smile. “And thank you, you are too kind.” When he mentions her introducing the other Kindred, “I would love to, but I am afraid I have just met him.”

And then the suave gentleman approached them, and she glances briefly at his extend hand before deciding to extend her own delicate hand. Most contact made her uncomfortable and was avoided, but she felt daring this evening.

“Pleased to meet you Mr Black.” Says the British Keeper, “I’m Miss Daniella Sage.” She replies to the intimidatingly charming man.

Looking between the three gathered, she gestures to the couches and chairs, “Please, feel free to join me.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

6. Likes SoraLow liked this post

PRE

Michael's eyes light up a bit at the mention of her name. That was easy!

"I'm... I'm here looking foryou, actually." Before he can continue, he notices the arrival of the two males. Michael's face turns to stone as his Beast recognizes the threat in the room. He loses a moment in time and his mind reels with his Beast's silent scream. There was speaking, but it barely registered to him. Recovering, Michael realizes introductions were being made. Afraid that his silence may be taken the wrong way, he offers "Michael Travis." He briefly makes eye contact with each of them in acknowledgement, then walks towards the seated ares where Daniella Sage was just sitting. Michael doesn't sit.

"I've recently met with Miss Martha Villiers, who was kind enough to give me some contacts in the city who may be able to help me." He pauses, seeming to consider something. "I'm not from the area. I came here recently from Jacksonville on a business errand." Whether he spoke vaguely to preserve the Masquerade or simply out of caution is uncertain.

"Suffice as to say, part of my job is to network." he says, watching the three of them closely. Always watching.

Inviting Regis Sai to join us.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael nods at Daniella's explanation, smiling softly. After all, it's difficult to react to her differently: it's either this or leering. And leering is rude. When a suitable pause presents itself in the conversation, he catches a waiter and orders a cognac: this looks like a night that might profit from some alcohol now or a bit later.

Another minute passes and another unfamiliar Kindred files in, making this from a more or less private conversation into work. New figures are entering the Sacramento Danse and it may either profit or hinder him, depending on how the evening goes:

"A pleasure to meet both of you, fine gentlemen. I am Doctor Michael Redfill", - his attention turns back to Travis and an eyebrow is raised at the mention of 'networking', - "Please, elaborate. Are you in the media or some other social-heavy walk of life? Or simply looking to make acquaintances in a strange city?"
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

PRE

For a brief moment, Michael looks at the three of them. His expression is neutral. He could be sizing them up or simply searching for the right words. His hazel eyes never seem to stay still, as if he is expecting something.

"My employer wanted me to get to know the ins and outs of the city. I was hoping that I could accomplish that through the social scene, as well as through offering services. Quid pro quo." A glance between Michael and Daniella. I've been idle too long... God I hope this pans out.

"Dr. Redfill and Miss Sage are both well established here, I've been told." He looks to Richard and adds "And, from my understanding, you have only recently arrived?" he asks. His tone is ever polite, if inexpressive.

For a moment Richard barely heard Travis and Michael speaking to him. His attentions were being consumed by the exotic allure of Miss Daniella Sage. He didn't particular mean to be rude to the other follows but it was in the Daevas nature to play his part in the Danse by spreading social influence to all the pretty dames. Though none the less true, his clans nature provided an excellent excuse for otherwise being little more than a womanizer. Seizing the opportunity, Richard allowed the palm of his hand to slide smoothly against hers while his thumb traced a very subtle circle over the top of her hand before releasing her. He then proceeded to apply a strong formal handshake to both Michael and Travis. "I see..Miss Daniella Sage, Mistress Keeper aaaand Mekhet Prisci. It isn't surprising that I would meet someone from Madam Seneschal presentation so soon. Please, call me Richie." Although his attention was spent mostly on Daniella for the moment he did still pick up on the names of the other two gentlemen that had gathered that evening. "Nice to meet two you as well. Yes I am also new to the city so I guess it's safe to say that meeting with Miss. Villiers was of great use for us both" he said, speaking mostly to Travis while moving over to the lounge area to get more comfortable. Tonight was most likely going to be the most uneventfull since entering this Domain, something that Richard wasn't opposed to. Perhaps he would spice up his night with suckling the juices of a clubber, but other than that he didn't see too much excitement going down any time soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread