Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Michael Travis meets the Seneschal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

PRE

"Your efforts don't go unnoticed. Every Kindred I have met in the city speaks only fondly of you." He pauses, seeming to be momentarily distracted. His countenance takes on a more serious tone.

"I don't mean to stir up trouble for you unnecessarily, and you likely already have your ear to the ground..." Michael again trails off, uncertain of just how much of a previous night's events he should reveal. Even to one he considered a friend. "If you have not yet heard the name Nefertiti Khan in the city, you might want to look into it." Michael hoped she would appreciate the tip off, even if it was only a breadcrumb trail for her to follow. He seems to perk up a bit again, afterwards.

"I should go. I will try to bring you that model. I'll even start a journal of my experiments with Auspex, which I might just send to you via text or email. It is, after all, the digital age." He smiles, lightly, then walking a little closer to her, he gently takes her hand in his for a moment and clasps it with both hands. He hoped she wouldn't feel violated by the action. It wasn't quite a handshake, nor was he holding her hand; he just held it briefly there, between them before letting it go again.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, sir!" Martha replies. Seemingly to encompass everything Michael speaks on.

She allows his taking of her hand without reluctance or hesitation. Smiling, Martha offers a happy nod of acceptance.

"Thank you! I look forward to reading your reports and hearing of your work! I also look forward to our next meeting!" she giggles merrily and, smiling, lets Michael proceed with his evening...

And on that note, I think we can bring a happy scene to a close. Thanks, Travis.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread