Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Jennifer Hazelton.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
3 8
Domain OPINIONS
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Public/Private 4: "Lady Hazelton's recent tribute was most fitting. She is the Priscus of our Clan, one who is willing to risk her Requiem for Society and the Domain, and a fine example. She is worthy of our respect."

W
    Walker

Public/Private 3: "An exellent guest, a hardworking member of the Invictus, and now a deservedly rewarded one. Each one of those things make her due some measure of respect, all three make that a significant ammount indeed."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private ●●●
    Lady Hazelton has been an exemplar of the Invictus. Her tireless attention to her duties as Notary has made, and will continue to make, this Covenant stronger. She is an asset to be respected and paid heed to. Some know she called upon the Knights, but this is a sign of knowing when assistance is needed, rather than weakness. True weakness is the fear of taking risks.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Public/Private 3 "Lady Hazelton's promotion is well earned. I am certain she will continue to accomplish ever more."

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Public/Private
    It is good to see that the Covenant has such accomplished members. Her high honors are surely deserved.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Public ●●●

”I recognize her work and value it.”

Private ●●●

To Asa Clarke

”And they say I rise fast?"

"She arrived back in town after I did, got Priscus around the same time as I did, learned blood oaths and taught it to us after I had already mastered my blood discipline to perfection, why am I the one who is rising fast?”

Shrugs!
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

7. Likes West liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Public ••• Lady Notary Hazletons promotion was deserved and well earned. She has gone out of her way to be an asset to both the Invictus and the Domain. I see her going far and she has my deep respect and trust.

Private(Jennifer and Peter) •••• The title of Lady fits you well and is certainly earned and deserved. You have my unyielding respect and support.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Remains 3

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.