Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(PrP) Midsummer's Wedding Crashers (private)

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

"Sam. Sam," Damien slurred, putting a hand on his new friends shoulder. "Just shush for a second, mkay. Just lemme ask em a few questions." Several pats indicated that is would be doing him a favor and then Damien turned back to the ladies. He swallowed. Blinked several times.

"Lucy's not homophobic. I really don't think she would get so upset over that," he replied finally, the bleariness seeming to pass from his eyes. "It must have been something else. Just be honest with me. If I don't know what it was then I won't be able to help her get over it."

E
    ErlangShen

Hain's lips twitch in annoyance. He felt it best to remain quiet for now. "As you wish," the Lurker patted him on the back and gripped Damien's shoulder to keep him balanced.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Eyes still scanning the wedding reception, Terri finally turned her attention on the drunk man asking her the questions. However, rather than acting like the bitch she had pretended to be, Terri was nothing but polite and friendly.

"Damien, Tally and I were simply talking about stupid, girl stuff. Lucy must have taken something the wrong way. I'm lucky that as she spilled her drink, I was taking a step backwards. Otherwise, that would be classed as assault, right? I mean, she wouldn't have thrown a drink over someone intentionally, would she?"

Where the Hell is Mirabelle
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-06 15:19:53 Terri Nutkins rolls 8 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 6, 3, 2, 3, 7, 3, 10, 6, 6 1 success
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally nods her head in agreement with Terri's statement. She looks around them, kind of wondering where Mirabelle is among the crowd. I mean, she did witness the incident, right?

"Maybe you should let her cool down, you know?" She suggests as she focuses back on Damien. "Do you really want to deal with that after a wedding? In this state?"

2 successes on Perception and 1 success on Persuasion
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-07 21:48:25 Tally Benoit rolls 3 to Man + Persuasion (10 Again) 6, 9, 6 1 success
    2014-12-07 21:41:22 Tally Benoit rolls 6 to Wits + Com (10 Again) 4, 3, 2, 9, 1, 9 2 successes

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

As the asshat manager began to bug him again, Degnar decided he had had enough of the guy. "My apologies sir," he said in response, trying his best to sound sincere. However, he took that moment to call upon his Contract with Smoke. This guy wouldn't be able to bug him anymore if he couldn't see him, right? Right. That should teach the asshat a lesson.

"It won't happen again," he said, bowing his head in deference as he summoned the smoky caul over the man's eyes. With those words, and a final "fuck off" gesture to his "boss," the Darkling slipped away into the background, doing his best to just blend in with the crowd at the wedding.

fuck off you angry asshat
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-08 10:40:40 Degnar rolls 11 to Wits/Dex + Stealth + 3 (Shadowpatch) to blend in with the crowd (9 Again) 1, 6, 10, 9, 1, 10, 5, 6, 10, 7, 7, 4, 9, 2, 6, 2 5 successes
    2014-12-08 10:27:44 Degnar rolls 9 to Int+Wyrd to "Murkblur" that mofo (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 10, 8, 10, 8, 6, 9, 4, 10, 7, 1, 7 6 successes

-1 Glamour for Murkblur. Angry Tomatoface can contest with Resolve+Powerstat...

6. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Damien stood there, leaning against Sam, eyes flicking back and forth as his mind retreated into it's depths to uncover the answer which he sought, an answer obscured by the cloud of alcohol suffusing the labyrinth of his brain. Finally, he nodded, seeming to heed to the wisdom in Tally's words.

"AAAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAH! I'M BLIND!" came the bellow of the stuffed, tomato sausage manager, his voice carrying over the music like the death knell of an ox echoing above the song of a brook.

Damien jerked his head in that direction, as did most people, though both Terri and Tally saw out of the corner of their eyes a woman wearing Mirabelle's dress. She was not far from the bar, and eyes green as emeralds found and met those of the changelings. A wink was passed to them, and a grateful smile. Dainty hands made a shooing motion, as though she was trying to say that it was time for them to exit stage left, just as Degnar had done.

"Don't panic," Damien called. "I'm a doctor!" He began to make his drunken way back over to the bar to help the ailing sausage man. He paused, turning back to Sam. "Mind calling an ambulance? Sudden blindness is never a good thing."

8. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    E
    ErlangShen

"The hell?" Hain whispered as the scream reached his ears. Logical deduction led him to believe one of the Lost did something. Whatever the hell it was, it worked masterfully.

The Lurker looked to drunken Damien. "I'll call..." he forewarned the Lost, as he reached into his pocket. "But are you sure you're good to do this?" Then looking to the Changelings for support. "You're a bit tipsy..."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

The cry of alarm cut through the wedding, causing Terri looked round but was glad to catch sight of Mirabelle and the subtle indication to depart. Terri gave the woman a small nod and a smile of her own, yet she still couldn't break the nagging doubt that this whole thing had been wrong.

However, Terri had given her word and played her part along with the rest of the team. Love was a funny thing and when it came to changeling's love-lives, their was always a certain irony to be held.

Taking a step towards Sam, Terri slipped her arm around the Darkling's, catching his eye. She leaned forward to whisper discretely in his ear. "Time to go. Call them as we leave."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally gives a slight nod and is already walking for the exit. With so many focused upon what's going on with that guy crying about being blind, she figures she'll have an easier time departing without anyone paying her any real attention. She takes a sip of her drink before putting it down where it'll get collected.

There's no doubt that the others were right behind her.

A drunken wave of his hand brushed the intelligent comment aside. There were times when things like ability or desire didn't matter, times when all one could do was bow before circumstance, or so he would have told the Pumpkin headed man if he wasn't busy trying not to weave too much.

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread