Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 113
DISPLAYED
(PrP) Midsummer's Wedding Crashers (private)

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    E
    ErlangShen

Sam nodded to Terri. It was time to get the hell out. As the Lost made their exit, he placed his call for emergency at the wedding. He intentionally left out his name, giving only the location and the "problem." Quickly, he hung up. "Let's go."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

As he lost himself in the crowd, Degnar watched as his colleagues begun to gather amongst themselves. It didn't take long for him to notice that they were getting ready to make an exit, which he could certainly appreciate. The Darkling had certainly gone over his quota for social interaction that month, and the faster he could get away from all these drunken idiots, the better. Thus, without hesitation, he found his way to the nearest exit.

OOC: I'm assuming we are wrapping things up here?

3. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

As the changelings begin to wend their way across the glade, away from the island of light and the drama being acted out there, their eyes glimpse one final scene. Damien has led the ruddy manager to chair and is clearly trying his drunken best to console the man and to wipe the smoky substance blinding him away from his eyes when a woman appears beside him, dressed in Mirabelle's midnight blue gown. Their words cannot be heard, nor their lips read at this distance, but the doctor with the purportedly poetic eyes seems to relax, as does the blind man. It seems the Lost's work for the evening has come to its fruition, and a good job they have done, too!

Puck would be proud.

Certainly, even that mischievous Fae could rarely reduce the objects of his interest to tears as pitifully as they had done to Lucy. The Lost of Sacramento catch one last glimpse of her, shoulders shuddering inside her car, as they leave this scene of hearts broken and bonded.

Thank you for joining me on this romp through cliches! You were all wonderful and I immensely enjoyed playing this scene with you! Feel free to PM me with questions, comments, critique, or insults!
    For now, you are released! End Scene

5. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread