Ended
Watch

(Java Lounge) Meet Your Herald I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L
    LoneRanger

I matain my position and scratch my chin, quickly. I observe the situation evolving, like Crowley.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah. Looks that way, heh! Call me Crowley. Take a seat." The Acanthus gestured to one of the vacant chairs around his table. "Sup, man? You look a little lost."

We will have to wrap the scene soon and get it into Continuity as the Consilium meeting has just begun. Enough time to crunch the basics, though. Just letting people know

C
    CaiusWickersham

Othello takes a seat. "I recently came into the city and I'm still feeling my way around. Getting acquainted with the locals, as it were."

L
    LoneRanger

I take m position and continue to observe the scene. As stated before, I am an absolute beginner and Crowley deserves a pint.

ooc

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Ah... I see..." Crowley gushes knowingly.

He leans forward. "Well. You came to the right place, then." He sipped his coffee, stared over the cup like he was a seer of old staring into the future through the medium of the dark liquid. "Those who follow the path of the old time scholars prefer the quiet of the Filliard Goldman Museum. If might and mystery are more your thing, head out to the Circle of Creation - its the old European cathedral that looks out of place uptown, you feel me. Just be on your best behaviour because the place is watched. If you are of a noble disposition and just have to have your silver spoon... may I suggest the Bismark? Hotel. Very swish. Good place to make useful connections I hear."

He ended with a wicked grin as he sipped his coffee once more.

C
    CaiusWickersham

"Well, I know about the museum. I will make sure to visit the others, thank you."

Othello looks around a bit and notes a bunch of people looking rather anxious. "I take it you're having a private meeting soon. I won't keep you. Thank you for your time, Crowley."

He scribbles an email and cell phone number on a blank card, "If you should need my assistance, feel free to contact me."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

The Herald leaned over and slid the card across to his side of the table. He eyeballed the details once, then slipped the card into a pocket.

And drank his coffee.

"Good man," he said by way of reply.

Given the Consilium thread is underway, I reckon this would be a good place to wrap

L
    LoneRanger

I prepare a business card for Crowley and pass it to the Herald

"Catch you another time. Thanks for the attention."

Oh anyway. I give a quick look at Othello, before moving on.

fine for me.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread