Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Addicted to Love

Page 3 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

On hold as I rule check with my HST

Check complete. Krumm needs to roll Resolve + Composure. 5 suxx required to resist.

F
    FrereSebastian

Jeffrey waited to see what the outcome was before he said anything. He wasn't too sure if Krum even objected to the pledge, or rather had objected to the idea of splitting up. Regardless, Jeffrey bit his tongue and observed. The pretty boy Succubus batted his eye lashes, the Winter Elemental tried using reason and the other Fairest sighed. Interesting choice of actions between the three of them. Krumm just wasn't too bright, it seemed.

"Just know if you try to fuck me over, I will hurt you." The ogre gave his most winning smile to the changelings present. "I'll swear." Confident that nothing else needed to be said on his end, he started to look around for any strung out Fairest.

1 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-09 09:55:06 Jeffrey rolls 5 to Looking for things! (Wits+Comp-1) (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 4, 3 1 success

C
    C_Lloyd

2 suxx to resist persuasion (fail), 1 suxx perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-09 11:00:31 Krumm rolls 5 to find stuff (10 Again) 9, 1, 4, 5, 4 1 success
    2014-09-09 10:33:44 Krumm rolls 4 to resist persuasion (10 Again) 9, 5, 6, 8 2 successes

Antonio managed to alleviate Krumm's concerns... for now. And since the others agreed to swear with his pledge it would be stupid to continue to argue against it if he wanted to be a part of this. But Krumm was in the same boat as Jeffrey. While he did his best to remain calm, anyone who tried to screw him over would learn the reason why he was an agent of wrath. He did not, however, feel the need to say it aloud.

"Fine," replied Krumm. "We'll do it your way. How are we splitting up?"

Please note Pledge here. Cost is 1 Willpower. Please note Pledge in signature line and/or character sheet. Cross just need your Perception roll

C
    Cross

-1 WP

And so it was done, the silver-tongued Succubus's perspective gently asserted to completion. The threat of being killed? That was cute. Pretty boys who were merely pretty didn't live long in this life.

"Excelente!" Antonio exclaimed, focusing his Will and binding himself to their new Alliance. "Let us go, then."

And with that, the Fairest began his hunt.

1 sux PER
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-09 16:45:48 Antonio Escobar rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 6, 5, 6, 4, 8 1 success
    Forn Clakes

As those who agree to Antonio's pledge join with him for the next seven days, the Wyrd agrees to their request, binding each with a bracelet of starlight, chiming into existence and fading from the senses just as quickly. The weight of it can still be felt and as each changeling knows they will be aided, they also know that should they breach the terms laid down, a curse will fall upon them.

And now, into the park!

The park isn't exactly the largest in the city but with the quickly fading daylight, it sets an eerie tone. Currently as they stand at the entrance to the south, floodlights from their left illuminate the tennis courts as a couple seem to be enjoying themselves with a back and forth rally. Ahead of them, some cars are parked in the long parking area and as the changelings look around, a blue hatchback slowly passes them and parks next to a beige sedan. To the right of the car park is a large playing field that is set up for soccer* matches with a baseball diamond situated on the field also. Not far ahead, beyond the tennis courts to the left is a building blocking their view to whatever is beyond but everyone can hear the splashing of water and occasional scream of delight. After a few moments, the blue car pulls out of the car park and away from the park again.

Milo

Lucy

C
    Cross

Antonio whistled quietly to himself thoughtfully as they moved around the park, the handsome Fairest thinking maybe they needed some information as to what they were looking for. Yeah, he was a Fairest, but sometimes, people hardened their Masks. He wanted to know what it was they were looking for if the guy was Glam'd up.

"Tell you what. I will make a call to see what this fellow looks like, so we have a good description and all that just in case. Maybe I know people who would know him. Do you guys want to look around while I do?"

He'd walk with them, of course. No harm in being on the phone and having a quiet chat.

Antonio calls some shady buddies and sees about getting some information about their quarry. Does he have a particular hangout? What's he look like (ie: his Mask)? A phone number? Anything I need to know about him?

2 sux to Allies and make the inquiry
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-10 02:22:42 Antonio Escobar rolls 10 to Manipulation+Persuasion+Allies Criminals (10 Again) 2, 6, 3, 4, 5, 8, 3, 9, 2, 1 2 successes

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

-1 WP

'That would be useful information.' Lucy nods to Antonio, hoping he would be successful in his endeavors. But what are the chances?

Priorities for Lucy are to do this quickly. Tommy might be in this park a lot, but surely he doesn't hang around here all day.

She walks towards the tennis courts and soccer fields... but then she stops. That yellow bird is not doing bird stuff, for as far as the Elemental is concerned. To make it less obvious that she's watching it, she looks at her phone. Maybe she just got a message?

Then she turns and gestures for someone to come closer, to softly say, 'Is it me, or is there something off about that canary? Can anyone... sense something?'

Honestly, the Elemental can never be sure about her surroundings. Damn, her head is on fire. Back in Miami, she lost the ability to check her kenning. Maybe someone else still can, though?
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Milo Chernobog

PRE

-1 WP

Milo watched the car as it drove past, and once he realized what was happening the left side of his lip curled up into a barely visible crooked smile.

"Krumm, Jeffrey, would you mind assisting me with something important?" He begins moving towards the blue hatchback, where someone had quite obviously just purchased a substance of dubious legality. "Could you keep that blue hatchback from leaving while I have a few quick words with it's driver? I expect a bit of resistance that makes doing so myself a bit terrifying."

Before leaving earshot the Fairest looks to Anotonio, phone or no phone. "You should probably keep an eye Ms. Morgan just in case."

Page 3 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread