Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Addicted to Love

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last

Bump

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo listened as the story was recounted.

"And the birds?" it was the only major variable not yet addressed. And then there was screaming, but it was in the direction of Antonio so he could likely handle it. Unless the Fairest getting comfy was the reason for the scream.

The Fairest turned as if to pursue the lead, but stopped. Wyrd birds were circling the car when the flute was playing, flute stops and wyrd birds disperse, Lucy came from the direction of the scream relatively calm not that long ago. It wasn't that hard to connect the dots.

The Fairest's eyes narrowed on Tommy as he leaned back towards the car. "That had better not be your doing." He hissed into the window. "Explain the purpose of those birds, and why I swore I sensed memories within. Also those of you I asked into the car should begin looking for the flute that was playing. I believe we might have to borrow it."

The scream made Tommy visibly jump but not as much as Milo's words. He had a guilty expression written all over his face as he seemed to have lost his voice.

Jennifer backed away from Antonio. "Where the hell am I, who the hell are you?" she said, obviously frightened and confused, trying to cover herself with her arms. Tears begin to well in her eyes.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Lucy turns around to get a look at the girl. Why is she screaming? It can't be something Antonio did. Those birds then? Why, what? Honestly, the Elemental just wants to get things over with. The whole situation is only getting worse. And Tommy has given them no reason to change their minds.

He is a thief caught in the middle of a mess he created.

'So you created a situation where you will learn things the hard way. Interesting.' She looks to the guys in the back of the car, with a shrug. She's done here. She doesn't like this park anymore, so bringing Tommy to the Long Midnight seems like a good idea.

Just, they don't want any loose ends. 'So these people you've traded with. How "special" do they know this stuff is?'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

"The canaries are the merchandise! Don't you see? They take the most emotional, most powerful memories and can pass them on. It's the best thing since harvesting!" Tommy explains suddenly and with eyes wide open, eager for the next hit. "That's why I stole them. It helps me to write again after what was stolen from me!! I can feel love again!"

Tommy grins quite manically as beads of sweat speckle his skin and his voice reaches a fever pitch of anxiety.

6. Likes Dark Passenger liked this post
    C
    Cross

What. The Actual. Fuck.

Time to ditch this girl, now.

Antonio looked worried, confused as hell but knowing that it was time to bail on this chick. "Lady, I got no idea who you are. You come to me, you ask me for a little Molly or whatever, now you freakin' out? That ain't me, man. You good? You musta had something you ought not to, chica."

What the fuck was going on? He stared at her for a moment and shook his head. Selling it was important. His looks were screwed up in a way suggesting confusion, and the Mask helped.

"Go home, girl. Sleep it off."

No big deal. He turned and made to walk off.

-2 to detect the lie due to Rigid Mask.

3 sux to lie
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-11-03 01:30:15 Antonio Escobar rolls 9 to I Have No Idea Who You Are (Manip+Sub+SL) (10 Again) 6, 10, 9, 3, 6, 9, 6, 4, 5, 6 3 successes

C
    C_Lloyd

Krumm listend to Tommy's sob story as he sat in the back of the car. It sounds like this guy has earned everything that's happened to him. He didn't move right away when Milo suggested he search for the flute, but when Tommy revealed the Bird's purpse he began to move into action.

"Where is the flute, Tommy? Does it control the birds?"

Krumm began to check the various containers and crevices in the car for the item.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"I believe it's time to resolve this and meet Antonio again." Milo said more to the Summers and Lucy then Tommy. "Please secure the flute and our new friend. I would like to check on Antonio to see what's going on with what's likely the victim of the canaries."

The Autumn turns to leave, but ducks back towards the window one more time. "Please don't allow Tommy to use the flute, as we haven't covered what effects it may have on others of our kind. Now, if there are no objections?" The Fairest turns once more in the direction of the screaming, ready to move on if no one objected.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

For a moment Lucy is amazed, indeed, she hadn't seen that coming. But it's still not good.

'Yeah, the girl back there seems really happy with it.' The sarcasm is almost visible. She shakes her head.

The Fireheart then turns to Milo with a nice smile, 'I just wanted to text him, but please, go check on him. Don't worry. We'll handle matters here.' The same smile changes into something less nice as she turns back to the pathetic canary dealer.

'So, why don't you just give it to me?' She holds up her hand to Tommy. Wherever the Yeti is looking for the flute, Mr Cook probably has it on him.

I can roll persuasion, or perhaps intimidation? If necessary.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

With a sorrowful sigh, Tommy removes a wooden flute from where he had it stashed beside his seat and the driver's door. He did so slowly, however. He might be coming down from a high but he wasn't stupid. These guys were serious.

He held it out for whomever to take.

"You need the cage open...it's in the trunk" he offered, almost imperceptibly, under his breath.

Jennifer, confused and suddenly very afraid, gives a nod before wandering slowly away from the parking lot, in the direction of the swimming pool and the music; no doubt coming to the conclusion that she was wet for a reason.

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread