Ishani was done with the evening's glass or two of blood from Asa's herd. She was done with being a coward and feeding like an infant in a safe and sterile environment. She had fought werewolves, kindred, hunters, and demons during her Requiem yet something as simple as feeding from a warm, living human still managed to creep her out.

How revolting.

That would end tonight, she'd decided as she'd gotten herself dressed in a rather flattering, rather skimpy little black dress. She knew Asa would be furious if he knew what she had planned but she would be dammed if she relied on him every other night for food. To love and cherish did not mean to baby and coddle. Ishani was not one to abide coddling.

She left the suite determind to feed from a living mortal on her own.

She entered the bar an hour later and looked around. Plastering a sly smile on her lips, she moved forward to the bar. It took about ten minutes before a decent looking woman appraoched her and asked to buy her a drink. Ishani accepted with a smile.

The other woman started a typical conversation which Ishani pretendfed to be interested in.

"Oh my girlfriend would be so angry if she knew I was here tonight. We just got into a fight and I just couldn't sit in the house moping around you know? It's not like I'm looking for anything serious." The other woman said with a suggestive smile.

"Well, in that case," Ishani murmured into her new friend's ear, "why don't we go find one of those out of the way booths hmm?"

It did not take Ishani long to find herself in a dark booth in a dark corner kissing and heavily petting the woman. She found it rather nice. It reminded her of that night she spent with Twist.

Ishani bided her time and then built up her courage. Licking the woman's neck, Ishani finally got worked up the nerve to bite down. The woman gasped and Ishani almost dropped her right then and there and ran out the door, but the sigh of sheer pleasure after the gasp stopped her.

"No, don't stop." The woman whispered.

With a small smile, Ishani began to suck.

A short time later, she left the woman in the booth telling the bartender her friend had had too much to drink and needed a cab called for her. She paid the woman's tab and left.

Ishani wore a smile of victory all the way home.