DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Oh, they’re fun alright.” Roxie’s eyes seemed to do the tiniest of inner dances when she thought about shooting. “Such versatile things; used for recreation, degradation and sometimes annihilation…”

“Whatever you do, ixnay the Elvisay around dogya.” Shaking both hands out by her hips. Her piss poor attempt at pig Latin was at least easy to figure out, unlike Sumerian. The Savage considered telling him he was interesting to talk to, but didn’t want to stroke his ego just yet.

“Yeah, the evening has been quite entertaining to say the least. Even without someone being torpored, staked or burned.” Saying it like it was nothing, but a unique look of excitement and thrill crept into her eyes as the mere mention of the three.

The leggalicous Regent had been keeping an eye on the Kindred surrounding Dillon. “Mmhmm, yeah, Mr. Popular has his night cut out for him. You prob have a good idea to find him on another night.” Nodding to the rest of the Vampires assembled. “Besides, I’m sure you could find someone more titillating to spend the remainder of the evening with.” Smirking while she caught sight of all the other chickadoos around the Bella.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad suppresses a chuckle that rises from his throat as an expulsion of air. It was an odd thing to find humorous, the use of sloppy pig latin. He almost misses the message. "No Elvisyay, got it," he confirms. Coming from the capital of Elvis impersonators certainly raises the likelihood of it coming up in conversation. Konrad wonders why he isn't to mention it to Dog. He certainly wouldn't mind conversing about Elvis's Vegas years if it were brought up. "Any reason for that?" he adds to sate his curiosity.

Between the Regent's talk of annihilation and burnings, Konrad has the distinct feeling that Roxie embodies a great deal of her Savage bloodline and reminds himself to stay on her good side. Titillating? "Well I've been lucky to have good company so far. No stakes through my chest just yet so I'm two for two. The Seneschal offered to arrange a meeting with the Reeve, so I'll probably just take her up on that. As for the rest of my evening...that remains to be seen."

Roxie doesn't seem to have other engagements at the moment, but Konrad knows he is missing out on opportunities to speak with other Kindred. Still, since she professes to be busy often, it might prove better to keep Roxie's ear as long as he could. "Mind if I ask where you get your stock of guns?"

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie’s head ticked to the side. “You have to ask? Hound Dog… ‘ain’t nothing but a hound dog.’ Ya know, the song by Elvis.” No way in hell did the Savage sing those lyrics, she spoke them without a drop of lilt in it. She was beginning to wonder what box under a bridge this guy originated from, but eh, maybe he didn’t like entertainment.

“I’d tick those little things up to quite list of accomplishments for the evening. Not being staked at the top.” With a quick nod added at the end. She was surprised she hadn’t seen one yet, although the pale one bumbling around may be getting there. “Glad you made arrangements to speak to our Priscus though.”

The Regent’s head jerked back with a whut face. “Yup, I mind.” Shaking her head, a partial smile cracked her face. “A gal can’t give away all her secrets, right?”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

The sudden urge of...what was that called again, facepalming, swells up in Konrad at the corny play on lyrics. "Oh, is that all? I thought maybe he actually had a bone to pick with the King at one point. Guess I could see that getting old after a while." The song continues to be a hit to this day so it might have gotten exceptionally old in Dog's case, at least while he served as Hound.

Regarding his question he says, "No, I suppose you can't. Can't be giving up secrets without a favor in return." Konrad knows not to press her further. He could have baited a lot of information out of Roxie from a free answer but she is guarded, and rightly so. Still, he owes her an explanation for the query. "On occasions I've been known to deal in armaments. Nothing special, but if I found out there was a demand for it I might look into securing something more...fun for a client. I understand if you're already taken care of."

Illegal trade of firearms could be a very serious business, but lucrative nonetheless. It would have also been valuable to know if there were other suppliers in town, or if Kindred in Sacramento were more accustomed to a practice of legal purchases. Not everyone could arrange a fake identity or have a competent Ghoul to make the purchase for them. But then again what did a Kindred need with a gun when there were less flashy methods of defending oneself.

"Say, Regent Hart, would you be willing to introduce me to your Hound, Dog?" Konrad can't help but use the particular phrasing, at least this once. "Unless you think he's having a private conversation with that woman he's with?" From across the room it was hard to tell the nature of Dog's chat with the unfamiliar red-head.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Well… that, I’m not too sure about.” If the mangy Savage did have a beef with Roxie, it was long before he was ever her Hound.

Roxie listened to him pitch his sale, if that’s what you want to call it. “Eh, maybe.” The Regent gave a carefree shrug. “But, good to know in case that sorta thing’s needed ‘round here.”

The leggy Savaged looked over at Dog and Tracy Burns . “Well, I ‘spose so. Haven’t seen Spitfire since she got back.” Thumbing to where she and the Hound had originally stopped when they first arrived. “Did ya see what happened earlier tonight? Ain’t much that’s private with him.” Dryly chuckling. At least regarding certain things.

“Alright then, lead the way, Roth.” If he wanted to go over there so badly, then this would be a test of his feralness. Maybe Konrad would soon figure out he was the kind of dog that needed a yellow ribbon.

6. Likes Vassagon liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad accomplishes his goal at least, sharing what he thought to be a useful trait with the Regent and enjoying some light conversation. Even if Roxie were all set with her supplier, Konrad knows more about his cousin's interests now. With business out of the way he can try to enjoy the Danse.

In regards to Dog, Konrad replies, "It's hard to keep tabs on everybody, but I remember him in the Reeve's company earlier." Konrad had been speaking with the Seneschal then most likely.

"Alright then."

Konrad heads towards the figures of Dog and Spitfire

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread