DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach looks back to Roxie Is she being NICE? If she was, Zach didn't want to rub her face in it. If memory served, she was the cousin that liked him the least.

"A part of my past came back for more. Didn't want to make my business everyone's problem, so I left and took care of it. Now, no more mess, and I can do things the right way here."

No more having to hide from any angry Kindred on the lookout. No bringing angry foreigners down on the domain. He could work in peace.

"You?"
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Self-centered and arrogant. Yup, didn’t change at all.

It was seriously taking every drop of Vitae in her veins not to snap off to him. Or snap something off. If it weren’t for Dillon conveying the same message, as he did some select others, she would have flipped shit by now. He was her Priscus after all.

Roxie hadn’t changed positions other than to shrug. “S.S.D.D. people come and go, some not as graceful as others.” Her tone still vacant.

“How did you manage to take care of… whatever? And, what do you mean by 'the right way?'” Still blankly looking at Zach. She was internally reluctant to ask, but may be a good idea just in case…

The Regent glanced at Dog for a moment, hoping he was as entertaining as earlier.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

3. Likes Dark Passenger liked this post

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach cautiously eyes his cousin, before continuing.

"I left a mess behind when I came here. I thought I got everyone that wanted me dead, but there were a few more that crawled out. Remember what Dillon said about messing up the family? I didn't want to mess up the family."

"Now that that's done with, I don't have to worry, and I don't have to play a hundred little games. I want to make up for any way I let my family down."

Zach stops, and sees what Roxie has to say. Knowing her, she probably wouldn't beat him into torpor here in court. Probably ​being the operative word.
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie tilted her head, with curious brows. “So… why did they want you dead. And how is that ‘done with’?”

The Regent looked at him flatly no indication of her thoughts. I could think of many ways you could make up for it…

As she began to speak again, her expression changed to that of advisory. “I would really, really hate to see one of our Family members screw up in an Elysia… or anywhere else for that matter… again.” Roxie’s thoughts played back to many an idiot Grel traipsing through the Domain. Her head jutted just slightly as Gangrel made her point.

“Just remember, there’s a time and place to be Savage…” Leaning forward at the waist. “and Savage comes in all shapes and forms.” The Regent hoped he could figure that out, because she didn’t mean it entirely literally.

This nice shit is starting to make me chafe, or is it the costume?

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach saw the face actually move. Shit, talk about killing people and Roxie wants all the little details. Zach filed away that detail for later, in case he needed to do some killing.

Zach shrugged for effect. "I made a lot of money, and people took it personally, war was declared, I blew a lot of stupid people up and left. Some underlings wanted revenge, so I blew them up, too. They never learned." Zach gives a hint of a smile. He couldn't claim all the credit. When you were dumb enough to keep trying the same thing over and over, it didn't take skill to bring you down. Especially when there were large propane tanks in the basements of all your fancy homes.

Zach nods seriously when Roxie leans forward."I won't forget."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

It wasn’t often that Roxie heard any juicy gossip. Normally she didn’t care, and she had no intention of ever wanting the position of Harpy. This was far too juicy.

“Ya see here. I’m not sure if this is an actual skill… or an omen.” The Regent said in a cautionary tone. I hope I don't have to explain what a fucking omen is.

Taking a slightly closer step and leaning into the estranged Family member, the Savage whispered. “I’m not sure you wanna go around telling people that. Could give a wrong impression…” Raising both eyebrows.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Quote Originally posted by Roxie Hart:
    The Regent turned sharply, her brows knitted together with a look on her face which clearly stated dude, seriously... “We aren’t dancing.” Her torso twisted to Konrad Roth .
    The cloaked Savage stares with a mixture of confusion and fear at the blonde beauty. "I...I um..." he stammers, trying to collect his thoughts under her sour gaze. Had he chosen his words poorly? The festive atmosphere he had experienced with the Seneschal may have left his mannerisms lax.

"Right, of course. What I meant to say is, would you mind if I joined you?" Konrad attempts to keep his voice even despite the rising terror his Beast exuded on him. He didn't know much about these Kindred he spoke with, but he knew Roxie to be a Regent of the Domain. That might require a bit more respect. He bows his head lower. "Sorry that I've interrupted you," he adds. "I am new to the city." Not much of an excuse but it was all he had for the moment.

Quote Originally posted by Zach Griffiths:
    Zach turns to the new arrival and stands a little bit looser. He smiles a tiny bit at Roxie's response, and replies.

"Evening, stranger. What can we do for you?"
    Despite his urge to challenge the weaker of the two predators, Konrad keeps his cool, shooting the man a glance to acknowledge him. Konrad hopes his reply to the Regent was enough to have answered his question, but he decides he may as well introduce himself since he has both of their attentions. "My name is Konrad Roth. Unless I am mistaken, you are Regent Roxie Hart of South Sacramento?"

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach feels the press of the new beast against his, somehow provoking that terror deep within. Zach steels against it, bracing against the instinct to flee the other predator. As the wave passes, Zach listens to the new man identify himself and begin speaking to Roxie. Zach listens, eager to meet a new Kindred, despite his beast's protests.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie rather enjoyed the moment, making the man stammer a little at his previous words. It was easier to focus on than her Beast's want of lunging at him.

The Savage looked at Zach then back to Kornad in their brief exchange. Griff seemed to want to wedge his way back in flawlessly, but some things weren’t easy to forget. What’s this ‘we’ shit?

“Ya did, but it’s Court so it happens.” Looking to Konrad much less irritated with him than the other one.

“Not mistaken, I’m the Regent of South Sac. Dog’s the Hound.” Nodding the direction of the scraggly looking guy with the wolf ears. “Zach Griffith’s is ‘newish’ here too, as in just returned.” The Savage’s hand left her hip briefly to fling an indication in the Vic Grel’s direction.

“So, are you just introducing yourself, Mr. Roth?” The leggy Regent didn’t have any real tone of helpfulness or irritation in her voice. “If so, good to meet you.”

…..wait for it..…

.....wait for it...

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad remains silent at first, following Roxie's gaze to Dog at her gesture and then looking back to Zach when she names him. Konrad nods respectfully to the pathetic weak-ass piece of fodder gentleman and then returns his attention to the Regent. "Thanks. Yes, I'm still trying to put names to faces. But it's good to meet you too. Both of you." Konrad wasn't ready just yet to relax. When it came to mincing words, Konrad knew he wasn't the most charming of individuals. Just say your hellos and move on...

And yet his mouth keeps flapping anyways. "Is it usually this festive here? The costumes are...interesting." A weak conversational piece. Konrad wracks his brain for something else. "We never did this sort of thing in Los Angeles. I think some might've believed it would shatter their tough image, dressing in costumes. But I think you'd certainly change their minds about that," he says to Roxie as an attempted compliment for her Kryptonian selection. "I see you've both got a Superman theme going on, right? Think I might've spotted his alter ego a moment ago."

Konrad had the idea that he might avail himself to the Regent in hopes of securing additional Feeding Rights, but now that he's standing before this woman's gaze he can't bring himself to ask outright. He decides to see where the conversation will go before bringing up something that may worsen his first impression.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread