Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper rather conspicuous made with shoving food in her mouth when Nous mentioned the Black Panthers. No answer from Pepper, just lots of chewing. But by the time she swallowed it down, everyone but Animus had given final approval fro Panthera Nox. She grinned, then tilted her head to him to see if he'd make it unanimous.

And then Greenhouses were brought up. Pepper sat up straighter, eyes wide and Wonder thick in her voice, "Whoa. That is really freakin' awesome. I so wasn't thinking far enough out the box there, because that is twenty times more awesome than anything I thought of. But now I'm conflicted, because growing Tass is cool, but I love the idea of hosting meetings in like, Over grown jungle feeling place with stone pavers and comfy patio furniture and stretches of mossy ground if we host any sparring sessions for Arrows? Also, birds. Can I keep birds in the greenhouse?" She liked birds as a pet, her grandmother in Singapore kept some.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods. "It's a good name. And ... greenhouse. Life is comforting. It makes a space feel less empty." A weak smile. "That's the sort of place I'd enjoy living in. And not feel like I'm surrounded by ghosts."

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper nodded, quite pleased with how the evening was going. "So, most of that settled, let's finish dinner and maybe work out a time to meet up and find our new place?"

Time to wrap up this thread, I think

m
    magiuspendragon

"Oh right, food," Mace spooned some food from the various containers onto her plate. "I've class during the day, though I could blow off Friday." she said.

Sounds good!

J

"Yeah, and I enjoy gardening. So that's just a bonus. I can make time when I need to make time. Just let me know when we're going to go searching." And that's a wrap, as they say on her set. Off in the right direction.

Point of chronology, but can we be recognized at Consilium or does it need to be done next month?
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She flashes a wide smile to Pepper, "Birds sound great! If it would be ok, I'd like to help care for them as well." she said a little sheepishly.

A warm smile was offered to Animus, sounds like things were all fitting into place. Perhaps Fate had a role in this evening.

She nods her head, "My schedule is pretty open. Besides training and practicing, I'm open, just let me know!" her tone couldn't hide her excitement.

Awesome scene everyone

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread