Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Another Spear for the Armory (Open)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    F
    FrereSebastian

Jeffrey checks to the sides and behind him again as he walks up to The Forge, the rumored gather place of the local Court of Wrath in Sacramento. Wondering what kind of people he would find within those walls ate at the edge of his confidence. Just play it cool, it's time to be part of a family again.The desire to get to be in a community quickly quelled any rebellion established by his thoughts. As he gets to the doors, he looks up at the sign, labeling the establishment. He takes a deep breath to settle his nerves before going in.

He pushes through the doors and walks in to the restaurant. He quickly takes a look around, specifically looking for others of his kind. Jeffrey is wearing a dark denim jacket, black shirt and dark jeans. He will move up to the bar, sit down and order a glass of water. Now we play the waiting game. He thought amused with himself.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Samuel enters the Forge, performing the very last adjustments to his tie and cuffs. He had been looking for signs of Lost activity, and this was the first place to come up on his search. He stepped up to the bar, looking around for others. Spotting Jeffrey, he steps up to the bar, trying to look mostly inconspicuous.

"Hello, friend."

F
    FrereSebastian

The Ogre doesn't pay any attention to his surroundings. He is engrossed in the water glass in front of him. When the Courtless wizened speaks, Jeffrey slowly turns his gaze to him. Jeffrey looks the other goblin up and down, looking for signs of a fight. Once his mind realizes that the other man just wanted to talk, he relaxes a little.

"What are you drinking?" He motions for the bartender. "That's pretty funny though. Don't we look like two peas in a pod?" Surely the other goblinoid would notice that they look similar.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

The Wizened in question grins, showing off his man, sharp teeth. "Yes, isn't it interesting? We get a few more and we could walk down the street in a line, snapping our fingers." He considers the joke for a moment. "Or form a band."

When the bartender approaches, he looks at her. "I'll just have a whiskey."

F
    FrereSebastian

His toothy grin is met with one of Jeffrey's own. "Turns out I'm pretty bad at music. Though I could walk down the street in a line, if you asked me to."

He nods slowly as Sam ordered his drink. "Whiskey is a soldier's drink, or so they say. Done a lot of fighting in your time?" He motions for the Soldier to join him at the bar. "My name's Jeffrey." Blunt and to the point seems to be the name of his game with Jeffrey.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Samuel nods, joining Jeffrey. "Too much, I'm afraid. It seems that I should thank my experiences, though. A taste for whiskey is a wonderful reward for seeing war." He takes his drink and thanks the bartender, before turning to Jeffrey again. "Samuel. Pleasure to meet you."

He thinks for a moment. "And you?"

F
    FrereSebastian

His gaze shifts back to his glass of water. Looking at the ripples that form in the liquid as Samuel pulls up a stool, as the bartender gets his glass onto the counter, as she hands the glass to Samuel. He would blink when the liquid stilled, as if trying to remember each time the water moved.

"It is indeed a pleasure, Samuel. I do have the unfortunate happenstance to have been a soldier." A wry expression dances on his face. "It seems like another lifetime ago, right?" He turns his gaze back onto the Wizened. "Are you new to the area or have you been here for a while?"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Samuel follows Jeffrey's lead and takes a seat as well, nodding. "Yes...a lifetime." When the Ogre asks his second question, Samuel waits for a moment, taking a sip of his whiskey. "No, I'm new. I just got recently, actually. Still getting to meet people."

The thing that both seem to notice the minute they enter the Forge is the noise. Its like being hit by a wall of sound. It seems that tonight is open band night at the Forge and the current bunch of young rockers up on stage are screaming their way through...something. The crowd in attendance, small as it was, seemed to have their full attention on the stage, nodding their heads in time to the heavy bass beat.

Where Samuel and Jeffrey are sitting is downstairs but as they glance around, their appears to be an upstairs mezzanine, no doubt where the club's office is but also the VIP section. Standing on the balcony is a man with ice-tipped, short, spiky hair and an athletic physique. He was watching the band, grimacing at the future sound of Sacramento.

Now, he was observing the two Changelings that had walked into his club.

10. Likes Jag liked this post

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

To the moral eye a young woman with long black hair, that shown with a glint of purple as the light caught it, entered the bar. She heard and notice the band and singing right away and spent a few moments considering them and seemed to enjoy the loud music. She scanned the establishment and focused on Samuel and Jeffrey. The dark-haired woman strutted over to the table the two goblins were at.

For those that were able to see through the mask a beautiful green-skinned woman with dark green hair could be seen. She had broad leaves and tiny purple mandrake blossoms, for those who knew such things, sprouted out of her hair, while small leaves were entwined around her body. The leaves and blossoms drooped slightly under like a plant under the noonday sun. In her mien she swayed as she walked like plant rustling in the wind. When she came to a stop at the table the two goblins the heady scent of exotic fragrances stimulated their senses.

"Hey boys. This seat taken?" She asked grabbing onto the back of one of the empty seats at the table.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.