Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Teaching a Lesson

"Do you think what you did was right?!" There was anger in Mairsil's voice, more than he'd ever show in public. But this was a private setting, so social discretion could be thrown to the wind. The eyes? There was no masking the madness in them now, they blazed with mad fury.

The brown haired man did not reply; he was too afraid and confused to utter a sentence. His blue eyes, wide in fear, darted around the room too afraid to rest on the visage of Mairsil Petrov. Unfortunately, wherever he was being held was too dark to discern any other features. He didn't know why he was here or why this man was doing all this to him. He couldn't move, something was restraining his arms. H-holy shit. What the f-fuck? Damn, damn...

Mairsil paced for a moment, his hands rifling through the captive's wallet looking for a license. The Architect did not find the little piece of plastic at first, it ended up buried behind an assortment of other plastic shit. Credit cards, library pass, AAA membership...

This man needs to be taught a lesson, Mairsil. What is his name?

"Theodore Edwards." A cursory glance at the license revealed that much, then was tossed to the floor with the rest of the wallet.

He needs to pay for what he did, he disrespected you...

Mairsil glared at the man, this time his maddening gaze much more intense. He slammed his fists on the armrests of the chair Theodore was duct taped to. Inches away from Mr. Edwards' face, Mr. Petrov snarled in anger. "Who do you think you are to do that to me!?"

Theodore could not find it in himself through the terror of being kidnapped to verbalize a reply; he only let out a fearful scream in response. P-please God, help me. S-shit, help, please god please please...

"ANSWER ME!" The Lordly Tongue always procured results.

Theodore had no choice but to reply, his free will now muted and his voice only a forced monotone. "You cut me off on the highway. Our fender bender was an accident, I understand that. When we pulled over to exchange insurance information I said some mean things, but that was only out of anger."

He's a worthless piece of scum, disrespectful to the core. You were right to bring him here after he pulled over. Now drink from him and make yourself strong from his pathetic blood. The strong feed from the weak, Mairsil.

"You'll learn the hard way to yield in traffic to your superiors..." Mairsil was behind the man now, gently whispering this in his ear. Extending his fangs, and grasping the man's hair forcing his head to the side to expose the bare neck.

Drink...

The deed was done and vengeance was fulfilled. Edwards was dominated into sleep, and driven back to his car parked on the side of the highway. Mairsil was thorough, reworking his memory to not remember having the accident or the kidnapping afterward and replacing those memories with that of a hit and run with a car entirely different than Mr. Petrov's. Theodore was left in the passenger seat, unconscious, with his seat reclined. He'd wake up long after Mairsil departed.

It's almost as if you wanted him to cut you off. But that is absurd, isn't it Mairsil?

((OOC: Could this be moved to Moods and Ancient Memories please? I accidentally posted it in Havens. >.< ))

Closed Thread