Elanah walked out an allyway. She is dressed all in black. Black military issued cargo pants, A black tank top and a pair of black gloves. With her, A military issued side arm at her side and 3 knives. A Dustar Combat Knife on her hip and two Balisongs, one in a cross draw rig under her left arm and the other in a harness at her boot. All of her weapons are hidden from sight thanks to her kindred gifts.

Elanah's light brown skin has sheen to it from the mist in the air and the streetlamps above. She is in what she knows to be The Rack. For several days she scouted her target. Her Sire was very specific on how He wanted this peasant to die and she would do her duty.

The Betrayer was walking down the street. He had came out of the Avalon 10 minutes ago and she shadowed him. She had for several days. Oswald was his name, and he had a deal to fence the diamonds in exchange for cash, A lot of Cash.

Oswald was an idiot for a number of reasons, Trading the diamonds for cash, steeling them in the first place, thinking that some low level gangster would be able to give him what he was asking and lastly that he thought he could make it out alive.

Elanah explained to her Master that the street thugs were planning on killing him anyway. But for Elanah's sire that was not good enough. His wrath was not satisfied simply by The Betrayer's death. Sire wanted a very particular type of death...

Oswald went down the ally where he was to meet the gang member. There was the hood now. Oswald and the hood are arguing now. They stop arguing and begin walking again.

Elanah called upon the shadows to envelope her. She crosses the street and follows them into a parking garage. There are three of the hoods in the warehouse with The Betrayer. The leader of the Gang members opens a case. Elanah was surprised with what she saw. Not money but Drugs, either Heroin or Cocaine.

stupid fuck Elanah thinks to herself as she sees the exchange start. Elanah draws her Dustar Combat Knife, checks for any security cameras; there is one that may be picking up the exchange. Elanah quickly climbs up to the camera and cuts the coaxel cable that supplies both the power and sends the video to the security computers.

Must hurry, Elanah thinks as the deal is being finalized. Elanah walks up behind her first target: The banger holding a Tech-9 sub-machine gun. Still wrapped in shadow, Elanah quickly and quietly moves up behind the banger. She lowers her shadow and slits his throat. Elanah returns to the shadow, and it returns to her.

The Second target, the banger with glock 9mm pistol is going to be a little more difficult. He was in line of site of the head Gang member and The Betrayer . Elanah climbs up into the metal I-beams and moves above the man. She drops down onto the man, the shadows release her like death herself, and drives the point of her knife into the base of the man’s skull.

As she stands from her fallen prey she turns and draws her Jericho 941F and fires 2 shots into the stomach of the leader of this little rabble.

“Elanah … no … wait” Oswald stuttered and stammered and he backed away.

Elanah looks at him, stone faced. She stalks her pray and he stumbles and falls into a puddle.
She says nothing. As the man rolls to his hands and knees Elanah reaches to a cross draw rig and draws a 6 inch Balisong blade with a Kriss Dagger blade. As he crawls away she takes one swipe and severs his Achillies tendon. She watches his calf muscle roll up into his leg … and he screams.

As the master wishes it…

Elanah rolls the man over as he lay there squirming she quickly unrolls a pack. Out of that pack she pulls 3 long thin Spikes. The man began to slip into shock. She screws the three spikes into one long spike and drives it through the man. Starting just above his hip and the spike comes out his neck, essentially impaling the man. The man screams again for only a second as Elanah lifts his head by the hair and slides her Balisong into the back of the man’s neck, severing his spinal cord. The Betrayer is dead.

”I’m sorry” she whispers softly to the man in hewbrew
Degen and such

Elanah quickly removed her combat knife from the second hoods neck and picks up the two shell casings. As she rolls up the pack that contained the skewers she hears what can only be described as a whimper. Elanah walks around the car and sees the lead gang-banger crawling on the ground holding his stomach. Elanah smiles slyly and is quickly upon the man, feeding on him, drinking him in and rebuilding her strength.

Elanah opens the case and removes the bag of diamonds. She dumps the bag of precious gems out onto The Betrayer filling his eyes and mouth. Elanah finished the work runs out of the back of the car park, letting the shadows envelope her again. Elanah enters her motel room and removes a black cell phone from a haversack.

”Sire, it is done”
A pause ”Yes, just how you asked”
Another pause ”I left the diamonds as per your orders”
A longer pause, Elanah face turns to a scowl ”When will I be able to ret…”
She looks distressed, “Yes Lord, forgive me”
“I am at your service, Lord”
“I will do as you order Lord”

Elanah closed the cellular phone and sat on the bed with a shocked look on her face.

2 minutes later Elanah stood up, checked her watch and hustled out of her cloths. She changed quickly, putting on a pair of jeans and another tank top, white this time. She armed herself, obfuscated her weapons and ran out of the motel room and into the darkness.