Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Meat and Meetings with Hidden Perils

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Remaining quiet as she finally gathered herself a little something to munch on, Zodiac listened to the continued conversation before glancing to the Hierarch as he addressed her. "I would be very appreciative of that.

"Further, on a cabal-related note, I've yet to find documentation indicating a typical amount of space available for a cabal to claim as territory around their Sanctum. As I've yet to find that, or a map indicating what territories are currently claimed, I'd like to discuss that briefly, if we may. Both as something that Veiled Threats needs to know to outline a territory, and as something that I do need to be able to convey to any other Cabals who come forward to speak with me."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Chat? With New!Hierarch? Sure. Except Helpful Dodgy. Peeped that, yo.

He gave a slight shake of his head as Zoey dropped the Imminent Domain.

Totes curious. Maybe a little excited. Because Fist. They'd have to throw a party the first time someone got thugged.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

A
    Asp

Asp looked lost in thought about the whole San Fran thing, her eyes staring off into space for a moment as she pondered it. "Maybe Lictor Telos'll have more for us. I kind of wonder if there were any Arrow survivors I could get a hold of..."

She trailed off, letting it percolate for the moment, letting Aquinas answer Zoey. Had any Arrow survived?

C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 1 (Hierach)

Reflecting, the Hierarch chews on a bit of his bagel and lox while he mulls over Zoey's question. “The amount of territory,” Aquinas ventures, “that you can conceivably hold is what you should claim. A few blocks at maximum should be what you should be aiming for.” He sets down the remaining bit of his bagel, “Too big of a claim and you are porous, unable to respond to dangers. Too small and it'll be easy to pinpoint where your Sanctum is.”

Pausing, Aquinas moves on to the other half of it her question with a wry smile touching his lips, “I suppose you've just made more work for yourself. Please, ask the other Cabals what they are claim as their territory. Try and have this done by December. Be also sure you know which claim Right of Crossing so that we don't have any unfortunate misunderstandings.”

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Shouldn't they all claim right of Crossing? Like, if not, they're basically just adding to the shit the Consilium is sitting in. The Social Contract is not that fucking optional. You buy in or you get the fuck out," Avis piped up.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

She didn't address Avis' statement as she simply nodded and mentally filed away the information from the Hierarch for the time being. The Great Rights were as chosen by each cabal - while typically Nemesis was the one that was most often foregone, it was still by the choice of each cabal... but she'd allow the Hierarch to address her statement as he deemed fit. They would, then, need to discuss an amount of territory surrounding 4W to hold, but that would be for another time.

Work loads were liable to increase. Always. Luckily she was fairly good at balancing it.

A
    Asp

Asp grinned silently at Avis's statement.

You tell 'em, girlfriend.

I'm good to wrap when y'all are!

C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 1 (Hierach)

A cabal is entitled to choose the Rights they acknowledge,” Aquinas replies to Avis, his statement chosen with obvious care, “just as the rest of the Consilium is entitled to decide how they feel about that cabal.” It is, maybe, a sly statement. A glimmer of the man's political acumen and his ability to balance the hoard of discordant voices that sometimes make up a Consilium.

Aquinas finishes his bagel in all due course.

I look forward to seeing what you guys do.

If that's all you guys wanna do here, sounds good! Good scene!

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Let's make like a tree and leave!
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.