Ended
Watch

(1408) Summer 2014

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    E
    Ermac

"With regards to those brave souls who decide to room with our good Herald..." Ermac grinned at Crowley, "Sound Mastery is a beautiful thing."

The Obrimos surveyed the Libertines. Fluke and Mae were perfect for reconnaissance. One to nudge Fate to look favorably on them. The other to patch things up if the operation hit a few bumps. Even Falstaff appeared to have improved his bearing. If he was as Ermac suspected, he needed a push in the right direction and careful monitoring of his progress.

Money was always a troublesome thing. "With regards to a Treasurer, I am unaware of who is running it, if at all." A very long pause. Coming from Corporate he had experience with it. He wanted to see who would rise to the occasion. Equal opportunity for everyone.

A simple nod, "Alright. For the time being, if everyone is okay with this, let us shelve discussion of the Treasury until our next gathering. This will give everyone time to think it over."

Facing Falstaff, "If you are available, you and I can chat after this meeting has adjourned."

"So does anyone else have any other business they wish to address?"

C
    Casitive

This is coming up on a month in a couple of days, start wrapping!

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Not me," Crowley grunted from around another mouthful of his heady brew. "I will pass on this Assembly's willingness to lend a hand with the Banisher problem." He nodded toward the volunteers.

F
    FrereSebastian

Crank made a mental note of the fact that very few of them actually held on to real jobs. Normally, that would worry quite a few people, but Crank cooked meth in his spare time. What did he care about his fellow mages not having a "legit" job. Though the lack of income that the assembly had was somewhat worrisome. It was one more thing that the Ladder could hold over them if it came down to it.

"Thanks for passing that along, Crowley." He tipped his Modelo towards the Herald. "Working together always is a good thing, especially if we can get those Banisher assholes out of the city. I'm good for now, we'll talk about the treasury when we all meet again." He winked at Mae, realizing that he had missed both her and Fluke, and made his way to the taco table for one last round before they left.

C
    Casitive

... the night winds down and, like so many things, people leave piece meal.

End Scene! Good Scene!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.