Thomas Galilei

Blood Potency: O O
    Presence: O O O (Dignified)
    O Status: Lancea Sanctum
    O Status: Domain
    O Status: Ventrue
    OO Distinctive Voice: Quiet Certainty

PRE

Thomas nods, lets the silence sit a while. "A Priest, a Knight, and an Acolyte walk into a bar. The Priest turns to the two others and says, 'What is this, a joke?'" He's really enjoyed their company, unlikely though as it might seem.

He wonders what the stance is toward the Lancea Sanctum in Sacramento. Opinions at either pole or anywhere between were often warranted, the result of Sanctified action in the region. No way to know your context except by staying around, listening for a while. That's what Thomas means to do. He likes to think he's made two new friends, that he's represented his faith responsibly, that they'l feel free to visit his church or not as they prefer. The big business of God's work is built upon such small fellowships as this, individuals sharing: drinks, laughs, life. It's good to be a priest.

I'm good with whatever you two decide. Thanks for making a thread for Thomas to start off.
    =====================
    Active Effects: Blush; Kamen: Tatemae (Perfect Calm)

Scenes

=====================

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I agree. He is an excellent district manager."

Asa Clarke had never given him reason to think otherwise, and a Knight was always loyal to the Invictus.

"That is a great endorsement, Mr. Wooding. I hope you'll enjoy your new chapter here." He smiled at the Mekhet, then over to the Ventrue. "And you, Mr. Galilei, as well."

Good scene guys!

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris chuckles as the priest shows a sense of humor. He replies, 'Well, I don't what it was, but I enjoyed my time.' That said, it may be time to head home.

'I'm certain I will, thank you sir.' He will start another chapter of his Requiem here, because the story only seems to become more exciting.

Yes good scene!
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread