Ended
Watch

A Little Friendly Competition

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    F
    FranklinRPer

Derrick drove up the private wooded drive to the Chapter House. He pulled his jeep off to the side of the drive close to the house and climbed out. He grabbed his pack out of the back seat and hit the lock on the doors. Walking around, he waited at the front for Jay to catch up. He'd brought sparring weaponry and a change of clothing, just in case.

Once she was caught up to him, Derrick headed inside. He held the front door open for Jay and then followed her in. He pointed towards the stairs.

"If I recall, the gym's on the second floor. I've only been here a couple times, but it should serve well enough. Lots to do around here. Also, you ok? That guy looked like he might have had the best sex of his life when you two came back."

J
    JennRankin

After parking her motorcycle, a blue Harley Super Dyna Glide with full saddle bags, Jay dismounts and pulls off her helmet. Shaking her head, she reaches into one saddle bag and pulls out a small satchel, just big enough to hold a change of clothes and some sparring gear.

Upon entry, Jay looks around and nods, "Not exactly the best location, but so long as we can keep our information secure I don't see an issue. I think it'll do."

She shakes her head at Derrick's comment about the sex and laughs, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just gave him what he wanted and I got what I wanted. I'll admit that I was a little... aggressive... but he liked it."

F
    FranklinRPer

Derrick chuckled and shook his head, heading for the second floor. The first floor, from what he'd been told, was set up and designed for non-OD guests. He still thought the place LOOKED like a Chapter House from the outside. It was a nice building though, in his opinion. Once they got to the second floor, Derrick turned and headed down the hall for the gym, holding that door open as well. He cast a glance at Jay, lofting an eyebrow.

"I dunno, should I be jealous? The guy looked like you could kick him in the nuts and he'd not feel it." Derrick teased her. The area had some clutter to it, mostly weights and exercise gear. Derrick went to work moving the stuff out of the way, clearing them a good bit of room to work in.

J
    JennRankin

Tossing her jacket over a set of weights, she sits down on the weight bench to take off her boots. "Jealous? Why Derrick, I didn't know you felt that way..." Jay grins at him and winks, "Yeah he was pretty gone but that's what happens when you sign up for a 'happy ending' and get one."

Standing, she helps him move things around so they can spar, "by the way, any chance of a changing room or are you just gonna turn around?"

F
    FranklinRPer

Derrick moved over once he was done rearranging and poked Jay gently in her stomach. He leaned in close and showed teeth.

"Jealous? Naaah. Just territorial." He then turned and folded his arms, thinking of the layout of the place. He then shrugged and walked over to the door and put his forehead against it. This way he could keep the door closed and not be looking. Without turning around he spoke loudly enough to be heard.

"Just do it quick before your girly-parts distract me from kicking your ass."

J
    JennRankin

There's the sound of rustling as Jay changes her clothes, "Well, now you understand why I dressed like a guy! I didn't have to worry about someone giving into chivalry and refusing to fight me if need be." It only takes a few minutes before, "Okay, I'm dressed." When he turns around, she's wearing a black sports bra and black shorts.

"I didn't know you were territorial about me," she grins, showing teeth. "Don't like other guys touching me?"

F
    FranklinRPer

Derrick wiggled his eyebrows at her after turning around and taking her in. He then walked over to where he'd tossed his own bag. He stripped off his jacket and hung it over the same weight bar Jay had hung hers. He then pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it beside the bag. He dug out a gray sleeveless t-shirt and slid it on. He then glanced at her, giving her warning as he started to undo his belt.

Once he'd given her time to turn around, Derrick changed into a pair of black shorts he pulled from the bag. The were a bit form-fitting, but that was mostly to make sure his boys didn't hop around and were protected.

"I'm territorial about everyone that has boobs and I'm thinking about getting around to sleeping with one day. You know that."

J
    JennRankin

She actually looks like she would blush if she could at the waggling eyebrows, then turns around for him to change as well. "Well gosh, wouldn't that be the entire female population?" Jay asks to deflect the genuine surprise at his inclusion of her on that list.

Once he's changed and she turns around she looks around, "So - I really don't want to hurt you, and I'm guessing you don't want to hurt me, which leaves us with either direct hand to hand or we need to find padding."

F
    FranklinRPer

"Nah. There's plenty of women not on that list. Snooki, everyone in New Jersey, all the girls that do that really ugly hairtsyle where they fold their bangs back on top op their heads, women that shave part of their hair off, the ones that wear too many piercings, the ones that have more tattoos then toes..." He flicked his fingers out as he noted off each item.

"Actually, to tell the truth I'm a bit picky. I don't like women that have much in the way of modification. A tasteful amount? Sure. But when you can list it as a lifestyle, no freaking thank you." Derrick nodded at her comment of padding and went over to dig in his pack. He pulled out two sets.

"I thought we might wanna use these. They're a bit worn, I've had them for a while, but they still work. Since I really don't want to have to hold back. Also, I brought bb guns if you're interested in mixed-weapon training." He put her padding aside and began to pull out some of his own stuff. Two bb guns, a blunted punch dagger, a small wooden sword about the size of a bowie knife, and his own padding were among the gear.

J
    JennRankin

Jay laughs at his list, "I don't even know if some of the... creatures... that you're afraid of there are actually female or if they were ever human. I think some were molded out of plastic. Hell, the amount of people who think that my hair is dyed and 'extended' outweigh those that know it's not."

She looks over the padded armor, "never actually used that before, but it looks cool." A giggle escapes her, "Oh my God.. we're playing life sized rock-em-sock-em robots!" Jay pulls on the armor and stretches to see what the range of motion is. "It's a little restricted but not bad, and you're right that this will let us actually go all out without hurting each other."

Reaching over, she picks up one of the BB guns, "I've not shot one of these since I was a kid. I guess they would work for training since they don't even really do much damage to a mortal."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.