Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye quietly watched the exchange between Pepper and Nous.

“Well, if Nous wishes to step up and take the seat, I have no issue with it. Though I did think you were going to take the position Pepper, you seem more than capable in my opinion.” She said, looking to Pepper. Truth be told, Nous seemed a little rough around the edges, whereas Pepper was more approachable.

“But I cannot argue with what Nous has said, from what I have heard, it sounds like there is a lot of work that needs to be done. And if Nous is willing and able to step forward, then she has my support.” She then looks to Nous. “I make the same offer, anytime you need any assistance with anything, please let me know. I want to see us flourish and come together as a team.” There, she said her part.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley waded through the milling groups of Awakened to reach the little Enchanter conclave.

"So. Good stuff. Yeah." He said, gesturing. Anticipation and adrenaline still marked his features with a hungry edge. Smile etched on his face. "So. Just like we discussed from before, eh? Who will it be?" Pause. "Right! Nous! Excellent. Count me in." He gave a thumbs up, gestured that he had to mingle, and drifted away again.

J

She nods. A succinct motion of her head. A mark of punctuation for the conversation as that concluded all the support she needed. If Tyria or Dál Riata decide that they don't like the choice, they can act within the rules for such challenges. Similar to what was seen tonight.

"It seems settled then. I will sit on the council for our path."

She finally lets a smile crack her otherwise stoic face.

"Now, I don't have business cards, but I am happy to leave you each my mobile number so that if the need arrises, you can reach me. I'd prefer we exchange information, but if you don't feel comfortable leaving me a number, I'll ask Crowley to reach out to those of you once our Provost is appointed to let you know who it is."

She pulls a phone out of her contact, ready and waiting to exchange contact information with any who don't already have it. A long night is coming to an end, and the new day is looking to be longer.
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread