Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'So am I!' Chris smiles happily, what Juan doesn't know is that the Mekhet is actually quite good with a katana. Not to mention his boyish fandom.

He also takes a small step back, not sure what's going to happen. When the announcement comes, Chris claps his hands together. 'Niceee!' He laughs, already excited for Court.

'I see some similarities, both the smart mage good looks.' He casually scratches at his own chin, to indicate the man's facial hair. 'If only I could, I would share some nice tricks!'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

J
    Juan Cordoba

Nice tricks...magic perhaps? The Daeva knew little of the subject other than the Acolytes and Spears were capable of impressive feats of blood magic.

"You are most kind Mister Wooding." He returned the compliment, "You're rather sharp looking yourself."

Juan nodded, "I too would love to see what tricks one could accomplish. Granted mine are merely parlor level," subtle praise to the Acolyte's association.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris receives the compliment with a smile and a thankful nod. But enough have compliments have been made to leave it at that.

'Well who knows, if we work together, you might witness some of my... mojo.' He grins, 'But of course you'll never know the truth behind the tricks.'

Unless you leave the Invictus, which would be fine by me!
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

J
    Juan Cordoba

"I would not say no to such a session," the Daeva replied. "I imagine there's a great deal of impressive artwork and inspiration that could be drawn from ritual." Juan beamed with happiness.

That moment was interrupted by a "ding-ding" coming from his jacket pocket. "One moment Mister Wooding." He retrieved his phone. "Damn it," then set it back into his pocket. "Time flies when you're having fun. We ought to depart lest we get a bad sunburn."

He extends his hand to express his good bye, "Mister Wooding, I am so fortunate to have run into you tonight. I look forward to see what great deeds we can accomplish."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh more than you'd expect, and the other way around even.' Chris has heard of multiple rituals to enhance one's creativity, and there are rituals that lean on paintings completely. If only he knew before film became his passion, he might have been a painter. Now it's something for another life, or just another century.

When Juan mentions the sun, Chris checks his watch. 'Indeed, you're right. We wouldn't want that.'

'It was very nice meeting you,' he smiles and shakes the Daeva's hand, 'until next time.'

J
    Juan Cordoba

End Scene. Awesome thread! Thanks DP!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.