Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

As soon as Chris arrived at The Lily he realized how much he looked forward to seeing Allison again. So many things were so good in Sacramento. To celebrate it he put on a, for him unusual green colored, "refined attire", or however people describe their clothing. He's certainly not an expert, but it seems good enough for the upscale cigar bar, where once again he can be glad that he doesn't really need to breath air.

He decides to wait at the bar. Allison doesn't shy away form a cocktail - unless things have really changed over time - and neither does he. Or at least something strong to drink. If it's not blood, a drink needs to have quite some flavor to even be tasted at all.

Meanwhile he can wonder what Miss Black has been up to. How long would she have been gone? She still has no haven, would she be willing to... And... oh there is enough to talk about.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/82/93/988293c7b346b906fafa2cc966ab42c7.jpg[/ri]Allison was a pro when it came to putting on makeup with only a blurred reflection to work with. Still, she had the common mishap of getting the mascara brush in the eye. Still sucks... She thought with a wince. Allison blinked her eyes rapidly to try and clear the minuscule black glob, while she multi-tasked gathering all her stuff up with the discomfort and getting out the door...

None of the difficulties or discomforts were present when she arrived, only the final product. A stunning Daeva...

"Chris!" Allison said with a squeal as she caught sight of him at the bar. Her step quickened as she closed the distance to land a hug. Being able to run in heels was another one of her super-powers...

"Oh my god!"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris hears his name and turns around, he was only momentarily distracted by two douchebags pretending to be gods walking amongst mere mortals - probably with their parents' money. All is forgotten when he sees the indeed stunning Daeva. 'Holyyy....'

He accepts the hug with a wide smile. Who are the mere mortals now, huh?! Because all eyes are always directed at Allison, Chris is just in her shadow.

'Still sexier every day, Allison.' A boyish grin follows. 'How are you, can I get you something to drink? Oh it's been too long!'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Been good and you look amazing." Allison held the hug for a moment before letting go.

"Done with traveling for a while..." Allison said with a smirk. She had made her connections and had enough close calls in the process. Allison may have lost position and status, but she never sought or asked for it. From it all, she knew the neighbors like no other. Knowledge she developed for the domain...

"For a bit I played nomad. I always came back, but was only for long enough to rest my head and unwind..." Allison gave a soft shrug of her shoulders, glad that it was done and over for now.

"And you? Do tell..." Allison said as she playfully poked his stomach.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Allison's story is not so different from his, although the actual details about what they did may be different. Chris doesn't think Allison has any religious causes mixed with her travels. Not anytime soon.

He playfully cringes a bit to take the poke. After a chuckle he replies, 'Well, it may sound familiar, but I've been playing the same nomad game. San Francisco is not that far, and I have some connections at the outskirts of the urban area. But I stayed there for only a short while. The rest of the time I tried to... get a greater understanding of our awe-inspiring universe!' He throws his hands in the air, only slightly exaggerating. It's not something he can talk about out in the open. 'Only to end up chasing rabbits.' He shakes his head, maybe disappointed in himself.

So he turns to the bar, all that talk of traveling, it makes him think about a long time back. 'Can I get a dry Manhattan and a...' he turns to Allison with a questioning look.

Cause I once lived in New York... what a joke. Definitely another life.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison listened intently, though she held up her hand in response to the drink.

"Can't drink on a empty stomach..." Allison said with a smirk. She hadn't fed yet, and did not want to risk losing control.

"Hmm..." A finger reached up to touch her lip as she propped her elbow onto the bar. "Let's see...I can probably fight my way out of a paper bag now and I have learned a bit more control with that whole mess..." She waved her hand over her face knowing he would understand the whole heightened nonsense.

"That is it in a nutshell..." Allison shrugged as her travels contained a lot more randomness then she cared to go into at the bar.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Just one Manhattan then,' Chris says to the barman. He's not sure if he's going to actually drink it, but it is custom to order something when you're a guest at a club.

Chris surely understands what Allison means with 'the whole mess', it is what they were trying to figure out just before he left. 'I'd say, on to the next level: a plastic bag.' He winks as he teases her. Then when he gets his drink Chris nods to a private booth, planning to sit there.

Since they only just started talking, there is no reason at all to speak about serious matters. He sees the Daeva isn't really up for it, so they can wait. And after all those months away from Sacramento, just any conversation with a friendly Kindred will feel good. 'So, the head of your family, gone... were you here when she left? This certainly makes Velma a rising... well, star.' He sighs, that pun was so unintended. 'Have you spoken to her?'

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gives a soft nod to the physical cue for a private booth. Pushing off with the elbow she was propping herself with, she bounces off of the seat and heads over for some more privacy.

"Actually seen and spoke quite a few times..." Allison thinks back to the boxing match for a moment, before her thoughts shift to the pool party. "We actually had a lil family meet not too long ago."

"She is doing well."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'That's good to hear... I think.' Chris doesn't even know the current Harpy that well. All he knows is that, back when they were thinking about a coterie, Allison thought Velma would be a good third member. So they must be friends, right?

'I believe I might have just missed mine, too bad. Even though Mekhet meetings are always quite the serious events.' He shrugs, nothing to do about that.

When he realizes he's been poking Allison with questions he leaves room for silence now. He sniffs at the cocktail he ordered, he even brings the glass to his lips, but then - no - why waste the vitae? He hates waking up with an empty stomach.

Been there, done that.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"We never got around to playing any beer pong if that makes you feel better..." Allison let out a soft chuckle.

"So ya...literally traveled to dozens of cities."

"Made friends..."

"Had some close calls..."
    Allison shook her head for a moment, almost finishing up with a "Fuck Alabama..."

"Guess it was pretty much what one could expect for moving around so much. Granted now that it is done and over my ass should probably get a more perma-place to live...hell maybe even a truck..." She snickered.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread