DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Jag , Penelope

Behind the doors of the Chapter House, in a recently repaired Library a man sits. It's a respite from the nightly commotion for him, a place where he can quietly reflect and draw upon his intelligence.

Seeing Tracy at Court was pleasant but it was like a whisper below the might roar of tension, blood and gore. Not the place or time to greet an old friend. She was Deputy before him and became Supplicant after him and Mike is quite curious about both her travels and what she had accomplished in the time she was away.

The road, however uncommon for the Kindred, provided fuel for the Great Work, like a great many other things.

All these thoughts swim in his head relaxedly while he rodes a book on nordic runes and makes notes. Compared to Court, Mike looks peaceful and overall much less repressed than Tracy might remember him. He doesn't cut his hair quite so short every night and his love of suits is now reserved only for social events.

The Savage waits for his cousin and her 'cool' friend.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

2. Likes Jag liked this post

PRE

Tracy had gone for a walk with Penelope, mostly to explore the area around the Chapter House. After all, it was a pleasant evening and the perfect opportunity to clear her head a bit. After exchanging a few texts with Michael, the petite redhead had urged her friend to come along with her so she could introduce her to him. After all, he was the Regent of the area, and if they were gonna be crashing at the Chapter House, they would need to clear things with him first.

"He's a pretty cool guy," she said to the Nosferatu. "And pretty smart too, so you've got nothing to worry about." She offered a quick smile to Penny as she lead them back into the house and up to the library.

As Tracy spotted her cousin, her Beast let out a snarl at his presence. It had been a little while since they had actually spent time together, so the animal inside was a little louder than usual. However, the Supplicant took a moment to calm the Beast down, promising that she would let it out to play on a different evening. With the compromise being made, and the animal calming down at the presence of Michael's own beast, Tracy finally stepped into the library with a big smile across her lips.

"I hope we aren't distracting you from important research," she said to him, offering a playful wink in his direction.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope seemed forever fascinated by the world around her as they walked, her hood over her head, as usual, but pulled back a little to allow her to see more than she was used to. She reached out to brush her fingers against various objects as they went; plants, cars, mailboxes, and even rocks. She just seemed to like to experience the things. When Tracy begins to divert them back to the house she smiles pleasantly, nodding. "I am sure that if you like him, I will not find his company to be horrible." She winks at her friend, pleased with her own joke.

Upon approaching and entering the Library, Penelope felt her Beast lash out in a frothing rage, slavering and howling for the demise of a lesser monster. She winced internally, chastising it for being so loud and to her, annoying as hell. She inhaled ceremonially, beckoning peace back in to her mind as her companion greeting the male Gangrel.

With a meek smile and a brief nod, the Albino gently tugged her hood off of her head, preforming her ritual of untucking her wild, stark white hair from under the folds of her protective scarf for what felt like the millionth time. "I certainly hope not. I'd hate to be a bother." She remarked, adding on to the small red head's comment.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

A side note: the Chapter House isn't Elysia so Mike has Aspect of the Predator on. His Beast seems equal to everybody.

Michael takes a few moments to hide behind his book and let the inner wolf calm down. The Savage Beast lashes out at everyone with the desire to challenge and compete and assert dominance. A mixture of hunger, aggression and pack mechanics. Annoying in more ways than one.

After he gets his nerves fully under control, Michael looks up, closes the tome and stands up:

"No, of course not. This was prearranged, after all. Please sit down, ladies".

Ever the gentleman, Mike walks around the table he's occupying and pulls away two chairs.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

PRE

Tracy smiled at his words, offering a quick nod as she accepted the seat offered. "You are quite the gentleman," she said, giving her Gangrel cousin a playful wink. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with us. This here is Penelope Rebane, a member of the Order and a recent addition to the local Chapter." She gestured to the pale Haunt as she said those words. "I wanted to introduce her to you, and also have a chat about a few things, since much has changed during my absence," added the petite Savage, smiling at him politely.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope smiled graciously as she took the seat offered to her. She took this chance to look over the Gangrel man briefly, getting a feel for him briefly. After Tracy introduced her, she only smiled more broadly, her pale eyes wincing slightly, lined with perfectly white lashes. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Redfill. Really."

She gets settled in, peering around absently for a brief moment. She turned to look at Tracy when she realized that the other woman was speaking and simply watched her while waiting for a reason to speak again.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

As the Beast goes more and more quiet, the smile he shows the girls grows warmer. The Nosferatu gets a curious look.

An Albino with blue eyes. What a fascinating manifestation of their Curse.

He has seen enough prejudice against his own kind not to stare, though. He sits down himself only after both of them are seated. His posture is friendly and hands aren't folded in front of him like they often are.

"Can I say what a pleasure it is to see you back in town? Many of us have missed your departure, both in the Covenant and the Clan", - then he beams at Penelope, - "And you bring such a lovely friend with you. Can I ask how far is the Great Work of both of you? I am Supplicant of Terror myself", - maybe it's finally time to dedicate more time to the Coils, not the other kind of Change he has been working on. Then again, maybe not.

A small pause is made for them to do the introductions. After all, they are inside the Chapter House and it feels strange not to know their Ordo titles:

"By the way is this a friendly visit or do you have Domain or Covenant business to discuss? One can never be too careful with proper titles in an Invictus Domain", - the smile is congenial but avoiding using their names and honorifics is starting to get tiresome.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

9. Likes Jag liked this post

PRE

Tracy's smile widened slightly at her cousin's words. "The feeling is mutual. While traveling kept things interesting, I have missed Sacramento and the Kindred that reside within it," she said in response to him with sincerity in her voice. "I am like yourself, a Supplicant of Terror. I have been working on furthering the understanding of my Beast since my departure, but my progress has been delayed somewhat." She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. "It is my hope that I will be able to dedicate more time to my studies, now that I am back at the Chapter House," she added after her momentary pause, a confident smile forming across her lips. "Perhaps we can compare notes at some point!"

As Redfill asked his next question, Tracy offered a quick nod in response. "Well, it is a bit of both to be honest," she said to him. "I had wanted to catch up with you and also take the opportunity to introduce Penelope to some of the other Dragons in Sacramento. During our meeting with Seneschal Villiers, she also revealed that you are now Regent of Florin." The redheaded Gangrel paused after saying those words, offering a little smile to the other Gangrel. "And let me congratulate you on that achievement of course!" Her smile widened after she offered her congratulations to her fellow Dragon. "During our conversation with the Grand Wyrm, I expressed my desire to reclaim my room in the Chapter House, and she seemed agreeable to this. She also extended the offer to Penelope," she explained, pausing for a moment to allow for her words to sink in.

"That being said, with you being the Regent of the area, I found it necessary to speak to you about this," said Tracy after her brief pause, nodding to Redfill once more. "If we are to stay within the confines of the Chapter House, we would need your blessing to do so." Having expressed their desire for Tenancy within the Regency of Florin, the petite Gangrel fell back to silence, glancing over to the Haunt in case her companion had anything to add.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope met the Gangrel man's eyes briefly as he looked her over, her expression cool without being harsh or unwelcoming. This reaction was normal now, and so she let him get it out of the way early. She looked to the floor at his compliment, closing her eyes and smiling bitterly as she collected herself, Why is everyone here doing that? I don't need people to say how beautiful I am when it's so painfully obvious that it's all just idle flattery.

She turned to smile at them both a little more sincerely at the mention of their titles, "It seems like Supplicant of Terror is the order of the night. That's me as well. Honestly I'd prefer to just be called Penelope when it's not a matter of official business. I don't really care for being called by my last name." She leaned further into her chair, staving off the urge to look off into the middle distance again. She began picking at the fraying bits of denim around the holes in her jeans absently, while looking between her friend and the other Gangrel. When they've both finished she adds, "I am in agreeance with Tracy. I certainly wouldn't want to be a squatter anymore if I don't have to be." She looked him in the eye again briefly as she said this, realizing she'd just admitted to being homeless before now. She clenched her jaw and looked to the floor again, annoyed.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael cocks his head, listening to the two make their proper introductions and continuing to smile:

"Call me Michael then while there are no others around", - he rubs his temple in thought considering the situation, - "Well, you see, we have a little problem here".

Grey eyes get fixed upon the girls, considering each of them in turn:

"Okay, here's the deal. Unlike our former Grand Wyrm who held the position before me, I haven't made Florin the land of Dragons. Neither do I favor my Clan. At least, officially", - the temple-rubbing stops and his voice gets a bit sterner, - "Because everyone who holds Feeding and Tenancy in the area right now are either Family or Covenant. I have a team of people on an investigation trying to gain the Rights here right now, too... And, as far as I know, Florin is the most populated Regency right now".

He could spell it out for them but he doesn't want to insult the intelligence of two Dragons:

"I'm sure you see my predicament now".
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread