21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Pigs Fly South

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The spirit dips its head in its own bow to her. <<Heart of Granite is wise to seek me but am I wise to accept this request? I remember your pack, you fought with ridden north of my domain years aqo . But you Were not there when the Pure ended things, Your stony heart did not keep you here. I live for the sky, Why should I burden myself with a heart of rock?>>Its voice is without accusation, but its words still sting.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison nodded her head at the spirits words. They rang true and he asked some very honest and legitimate questions.

<<"In the end I too was left all alone...many, many times. I was lonely. There were many good wolves in city thought others could handle things while I travel and found myself. I am sorry I was wrong and not here when there was need. I can not change past, but there is still need and I will answer call. Lost pack mates and friends have died for this city, I will honor their sacrifice. Luna made me warrior, I choose warrior path too, and here warriors are needed. I will either break our enemies or be broken upon them.">>
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The spirit gives time to see if any of the other packmembers want to say anything, but finds only a stilted, awkward silence as its black eyes bore into Alison for what seems like forever.

<<I am not a mild or easy totem to have. I demand not just excellence, not just leadership, but Ambition. I demand a desire to change our territory for the better. It is not enough to lead a wolfpack and chip away at the impurities and failures of society. Such packs are beneath my notice or care. If you wish my interest, you must be more than strong, you must demonstrate to me the strength of your desires.>> It turns to look at the packmembers, before turning back to face alison. It hops closer, its beat threateningly close to her throat as it locks eyes with her.

<<What is your ambition?>>

4. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

When the spirit got closer to her Alison didn't back down and instead her shape began to shift. Her muscles and bones morphed and changed their shapes and before long a blonde woman in motorcycle leathers was standing there in Dalu form looking down at the spirit. She took a step closer not backing down.

<<"Perfection,">>
    Alison said simply as if that explained everything. It was a deceptively simple word, but held so much meaning and facets to it. After a brief pause she continued. <<"I seek perfection in battle and skill yes, but more than that. I want territory and a hisil in harmony. When the hisil was cracked and barren I fought with Heart of Granite to set things right and fix it. Now it begins to bloom again. I want Heart of Granite to be a pivotal force that demands respect and recognition from all. We will be an avalanche of destruction to our foes and a force that leaves the hisil altered and shaped for the better. We will take our rightful place as master over this change. To effect this change the pure will be stopped, crushed, and driven before us. We will never surrender what is ours.">>

The Alpha looked down at the spirit either the spirit would accept this answer or she figured she would be forced to punt the little feathered fucker. Either way something was going to happen.
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

6. Likes Lesingnon liked this post

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<I will give you your zenith, if you will give me Mine.>> The bird looks up at the tall wolf-woman, its beady eyes still focused intently on hers, even as its beak now points to her sternum. The gravely, dark voice echoes as the totem bond is offered.

His voice echoes through the spirit world, and the other packmembers can feel the enormity of what is being proposed.
    (a sound clip of what his voice sounds like)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBJXvcwFPCs#t=567

Kevin Swift

PRE

The fur of Kevin's pelt rise up at the echoing quality that Prideful Harrier just spoke with. And yet, he feels his tail sweep behind him for a second. He feels tense, which doesn't do anything to help flatten his fur. His heart beat is a bit faster then it had when they arrived.

Wow... Is the only thought in his head as he watches the two.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison nodded in agreement at the spirits statement and gave a broad grin like she was sharing in some secret between the two of them.

<<"Agreed. I will give you your zenith and you will give us ours. We are bound together and are honored by your acceptance. The name Prideful Harrier will be carried far and wide with respect due it.">>

She bowed with respect to their new totem and then straitening up she looked to the spirit to see if there is anything else that is required on their part.

OOC : Bond
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Prideful Harrier does not bow, but instead takes one of his feathers, holding it in his beak, its black color glossy as he holds it out to the pack. <<Spill your blood on my own offering, and let us be true allies.>>

<<To obey me, you must follow my ban. You must continually add to yourself or me. You must bring vassals who will protect and serve you, and to which you shall guard and watch over them. This I demand, and this you shall do.>>

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Alpha took one of her claws and cut the palm of her hand with it. While the blood instantly began to flow and dribble to the ground she showed no sign of any acknowledgement of pain. She held her hand over the feather and dribbled some of her blood on the feather that was presented.

<<"It will be as you say noble spirit. There is wisdom in your words for through this we will strengthen both of us.">>
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

L
    LordHarley

Johan was closely paying attention to the conversation with his wolf head bowed in respect. That spirit did not yet intrigued him. Indeed, he did caused a little bit of admiration.
    ... everything about power again. However, I guess it is what we need now anyway...

The elodoth does as his alpha, offering his blood to the feather΄s spirit. <<The honor is mine>>, respectfuly adds to his action.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last