Ended
Watch

(1407)(The Duel) Balanced Cadence

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 1 (Hierach)

Good,” Aquinas states simply but the statement isn't specifically for one answer. Straightening, the Hierarch drags his ankle to his knee and leans forward. “Here's what we will do,” a pause looking to all four of them. “The Heralds for this Consilium will be Zodiac of the Guardians of the Veil and Crowley of the Free Council Assembly.

The decision brooked no argument. However, he was open to discuss his reasoning should the question arise.

Aurum, I hope to see you again as the Moros Councilor, your knowledge will be most useful there.” No pressure, right? “Reverb, I assume the Assembly will take up most of your time. I hope we'll work closely together for both the Assembly and the Diamond's mutual interests.

Turning his attention back to the two newly minted Heralds, Aquinas gets up and finds two pieces of paper. Scrawling in a hand that is far more used to writing numbers than words, Aquinas writes the following:

Zodiac of the Guardians of the Veil and Crowley of the Free Council Assembly are named Heralds of the Consilium of the Sacrament; by my hand Aquinas of the Silver Ladder, Hierarch.

As he writes, Aquinas tells them, “I trust you both to act as my voice. Get the word out about your elevation and add my request to see each of the Cabals at a time of their choosing. I'd like to get to know everyone if I can.

The Hierarch pauses as he holds the notes and an imago of a caterpillar weaving its cocoon forms but but the spell falters. Too much, too quickly, the strain of a difficult duel catching up to him. A breath is taken and the Master reattempts. This time the spell holds weaving the threads between him and the note. Handing one to each Herald Aquinas jokes, “It isn't a grandiose token, but it'll do for now.

New Threads; Targets 2, 3 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-13 16:24:09 Aquinas rolls 7 to New Threads (GN + Space) - 2 (Targets) (10 Again) 7, 4, 9, 10, 3, 3, 8, 3 3 successes
    2014-08-13 16:23:51 Aquinas rolls 8 to New Threads (GN + Space) - 2 (Targets) (10 Again) 2, 7, 2, 3, 7, 1, 7, 2 failure

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Grandiose isn't required at the moment," Zodiac responded, though she smiled lightly and inclined her head in gratitude as she accepted the paper. "Would you like to see the entirety of each Cabal, or simply the representatives for each Cabal?" The difference was important, of course. His wording made it sound more like the former, but it wasn't in bad taste to be clear on that matter.

Her gaze shifted to Crowley. A... partner in crime. Fantastic. She took a moment to contemplate a few things, before she, too, jotted something down, passing it on to Crowley. "... Please feel free to contact me when you have time. We should sit and sort out a variety of points as soon as possible to get things organized. In the mean time, I'll let those still remaining in the Circle know of the conclusion here," she cast a quick glance to Aquinas, as though looking for approval, "and thus begin making sure information is appropriately spread."

Settling her gaze on Aquinas once more, quite fully, she offered another polite incline of her head before smiling. "I can assemble Veiled Threats at a moment's notice, so please feel free to address us at your leisure, Hierarch."

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley scratched the back of his head, then brushed some imaginary dust from his shoulder. He nodded, once.

"Sure thing... ah... Hierarch (do you prefer Hierarch? Or is boss, okay with you? We can work that out later...) I'll look into settig up the infrastructure for those drops and what-not. Look to getting the word out. Yeah - Aurum and myself are, like, hanging out with the same group... so when you need to see us, just call."

He patted himself down. "Does someone have a pen? And paper?"

Turning to Reverb. "Eh. No hard feelings, uh... Syndic?"

Turning to Zodiac he offered his hand. "Hi... uh... partner."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum listened to the pronouncement without any visible reaction, the fact that she had a black mask clinging to her nose and mouth helped. There were many reasons the ran through her head for the decision that he made, and while rejection was never a pleasant feeling in the end it was his decision to make as Hierarch.

"As you say Hierarch," Aurum said tersely yet politely. "Thank you for the consideration." The goth finished with a polite bow of her head.

She reached into the cleavage of her corset top and pulled out a simple pen. Then the petite moros poked Crowley gently on the cheek with the blunt end of the writing instrument, her body heat clinging to the object. With her her grin hidden, the playful gleam in her eyes was the only hint at her amusement.

"Here ya go bud," she said with a chuckle. She then turned to both of the new Heralds.

"Look at you two all shiny, brand new and legit. Congrats you guys. Give 'em hell,"
    she finished giving Crowley a clasp on the shoulder, assuming he took her pen. She gave Zoey a nod of congratulations with her cyberlocks giving their own little dancing salute as her head moved.

She turned and made her way out of the room giving the group one final backhanded wave with her hand over her shoulder as she left the room.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

B
    Beej

He hadn't gotten what he had wanted but what he had gotten was not half bad. An FC Herald and a piece of the city's past. Very interesting. Wonder if there are any copies of those journals floating around?

"Swing by the Byzantine sometime, drinks on the house." he nodded to the new Hierach. He looked over at the two new heralds and gave them a two finger salute. "Congrats ya'll." Turning, Vincent followed Aurum out of the room.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Yes! Pen! Now... paper! Paper?

Crowley thought as he frantically looked for writing materials. But by then Aurum and the 'Verb (yeah... the 'Verb!) were already leaving. Leaving the Acanthus holding a useless pen... Don't think about it. Too late!

Sighing and scratching at his neck, Crowley suggested to Zodiac: "Lets exchange numbers. We can set a meet or something and thrash something out a little later. Its going to take a couple of days to set my contacts up, at any rate. Right now, how about we mingle a bit. You know, look like we're Heralds. Or something."

He had no idea what the new Hierarch would want to do; sleep probably. In which case he'd want his Herald's doing the face work for him.

8. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 1 (Hierach)

Amusement filters across Aquinas' features as he notes Zodiac and Crowley's acceptances. “Aquinas is fine,” he tells Crowley in that tone that tries to urge calm and ease in the Libertine. “Aurum, Reverb, thank you again,” the Mastigos tells both as they move, nodding to the Syndic's offer of drinks on the House.

Before the Hierarch is able to rescue Crowley with a pen, Aurum does. So instead of handing the pen in his hand, Aquinas hands Crowley a piece of paper. “Zodiac, how about <<time/date>> for Veiled Threats. Then the week after,” turning towards Crowley, “for your group?

Aquinas then rises to his feet, standing tall and straightening his shirt. “There's quite a lot to do. If you hear of problems, concerns, or general discontent; I want to hear about it.” A little nod towards the Libertine Herald's suggestion, “Let's head back.

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"My number is on that paper I gave you," Zoey responded clearly, before standing and offering a nod to Aquinas. "I will be certain that it is arranged, Hierarch."

With that, Zodiac offered a bow to the group as well, before heading back as Aquinas had indicated.

Zoey returns to The Duel thread.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley makes a note of Zodiac's details then secrets the pen away on his person.

"Sure thing. I'll rally the troops and we can have a sit down." Crowley spoke as he followed Aquinas out and into the main area, where the assembled Awakened were there to receive them.

Crowley will follow Aquinas out of this thread and back to The Duel

C
    Casitive

Aquinas heads back to the main thread. Great thread!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.