DISPLAYED
(Haunted House) The Call

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Aw com'on you guys!" One of the jocks exclaims with an expansive pleading gesture. "You surprise me! I thought that this was your thing!"

He received a stony, outraged silence.

There was a pause as Team Jock took stock, perhaps realising that they could not bully or browbeat the Freaks on this; that perhaps they had crossed a line. The parlay fizzled. Someone had obviously pushed to hard somewhere: said something amid the innuendo and the giggles. Some people, clearly, took haunted houses quite seriously.

"Well. Can't say we didn't offer. Lets go guys! We got treasure to find!"

As a group the young men turned their backs on the others and made for the door. One pauses, noticing the huge Native American and the albino at the pool table. A reckless call is about to issue from his lips, but one of his fellows hollers for him at the door of the establishment. Mouth twisting like he'd sucked on a lemon, the youth turns away.

C
    C_Lloyd

Interesting.

"I wonder. Was that an invitation?"

Without stopping to think further on it, the Gangrel began to follow 'Team Jock' outside the bar. "I think this may be our opportunity."

L
    LittleFox

Penelope casually leaned against her pool cue for a moment, arching her brow at the jock before he is pulled away by his friends. Did he just... scowl at me? She was about to make a comment of her own when Notaku decided that the best course of action was to go bounding after them like a stampede. She frowned, shook her head, and then nodded to Tracy with a smirk on her lips.

"Well I suppose we should just follow our Fearless Leader then." she snickered as she said it, winking to Matty before laying her cue on the table and following after the huge Savage.

F
    FrereSebastian

Matty takes Tracy's offered phone number and puts it into his Iphone. He sends her a quick text giving her his number. He will offer to do the same with the other two as well.

He lined up to make his shot, when the jocks began their exodus. Seeing Notaku start to follow asap made him sigh a bit. Hadn't this guy seen any spy movies? You can't just walk immediately out...

He nods at Penelope, it seemed that it may be for the best that the four of them check it out together. Who knows what could happen otherwise? He ends up leaving the pool cue on the table and not taking the shot, but does keep an eye on that mysterious, frazzled man. He looks at Tracy and shrugs as if saying that he didn't have any control over what was going on.

PRE

Tracy let out a sigh as Notaku took after the frat boys, shaking her head slightly. "I guess we'll have to conclude our game some other time," she said to Penelope and Matty, putting her leather jacket back on as she turned to follow the other Gangrel. I guess subtlety is lost on this one, she thought, hoping that his approach wouldn't create difficulties. "Let's go then," she added, walking a couple of steps behind Penelope as they tried to catch up with Notaku as the large Savage followed the boys outside.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The jocks are young men. Young men with connections and prospects. The night is theirs and filled with adventure. They are so intent on it, so wrapped in their inebriated comraderie, that they don't notice the giant shadow following behind. No - they are more interested in piling into the pristine, overpowered, SUV, in the parking lot.

"First. Supplies!"

"Liquid courage!"

Unless stopped, the vehicle will roll careless from the parking lot and out into the city at large.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Oh. Hrm."

It was the only thought that came into mind when the vehicle drove off into the night. Somehow, the thought of these guys piling into a vehicle and driving off didn't even occur to the Gangrel. Unfortunately, he did not have a solution to this particular problem. He turned behind him to his companions. "Do you have methods of pursuit? I do not."

PRE

"Not for everyone," replied Tracy as she joined Notaku and the others outside. She nodded in the direction of her bike, which was parked just a step away from the bar. "Penelope and I can tail them, and then give you a call once we reach the place." Not wanting to let the boys get away so easily, the redheaded Gangrel rushed over to her motorcycle and turned on the engine with a loud roar in the night.

"You coming?" she said to the pale Haunt, a smirk forming on the corner of her lips as she readied herself for the pursuit.

Once Penelope joins Tracy on her bike, she will attempt to pursue the frat boys in their SUV

F
    FrereSebastian

Matty dug the keys out of his pocket for his prius. "Notaku, you may ride with me then." He turned back to Tracy.

"If we get lost in traffic, you can more easily stay on them. Just text me their address if we lose you." He waved for Notaku to join him as he headed towards his car.

Matty will leave and follow depending on Notaku Yes/No

L
    LittleFox

Penelope pulled her hood up as she shouldered her way out of the door to the bar, and quickly followed Tracy, merely nodding in assent. She quickly mounted up behind the Savage and held on loosely to the other woman's shoulders as they sped off after the wayward college kids.

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread