Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Haunted House) The Call

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

"That sounds good to me."

Notaku hadn't played pool before, but he knew the game. Without stopping to plan he took aim and made his shot.

shooting pool
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-16 09:51:00 Notaku rolls 6 to Shoot Pool (Dex 3 + Athletics 3) (10 Again) 2, 6, 1, 7, 9, 1 1 success

After making his shot, he briefly turned to the group of kids behind him. "These kids, " he asked, casually. "Do you believe they have come across something truly mystical in nature?"

L
    LittleFox

Penelope tromps back to the table for her turn, winking to Tracy. "I'm fine playing two on two, dear." She takes her shot without much pomp or circumstance, and barely makes it in. She nods, pleased at least that she didn't miss.

1 suxx pool
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-19 13:46:58 Penelope rolls 4 to Shoot Pool Dex 3+Ath1 (ten again) (10 Again) 1, 9, 4, 5 1 success

She then looks over to Notaku, her gaze half lidded and shrugs. "Could be, but kids that age think everything is mystical in nature. Talking about rituals and shit like they know anything. Could be fun to follow them anyway. Maybe play the monsters they're scared of without letting them see us?" She winks again, chuckling coldly.

F
    FrereSebastian

Matty comes back to the pool table, cue in hand. He still sends a few glances towards crazy hair guy, nothing too obvious. He's primarily wanting to make sure the dude doesn't just get up and leave without Matty seeing where he's going.

Hi fiving Penelope, after her shot; he takes his time and lines up one of his own:

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-20 22:57:37 MattyC rolls 5 to Shooting Pool (Dex+Athletics) (10 Again) 4, 8, 3, 2, 5 1 success

He shakes his head and laughs at the other kindred. "Definitely been a long time since I've played pool." He inclines his pool cue towards the wild hair dude sitting in the booth. "What do you make of him?" He whispers quietly, with the music in the restaurant, it could easily just be his lips moving with no sound at all.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The wild haired watcher fiddles with his phone, then puts it to his ear. He is still watching the college student's table, where the Jocks are ever resorting to ever more childish attempts to get the Freaks to join them on their adventure.

"Yes. It's me. I don't think tonight will be a good night. There could be company... so lets reschedule..."

PRE

Tracy watched as the other Kindred took their turns around the pool table, glancing back towards the college kids every now and then. Turning her attention back to the Kindred in her company, the petite Savage gave a nonchalant shrug at the conversation going on. "Who knows? Like Penny said, they are probably just grasping at straws as they try to find some meaning for their boring lives," she said, letting out a soft chuckle as she shook her head. "We could in fact tag along though. At the very least, it could provide some entertainment for the evening." She winked in their general direction as she said those last words.

When Matty pointed out the crazy-looking guy, Tracy quirked an eyebrow as she studied the man for a brief moment. "He looks like a weirdo," she said in response to the Ventrue, offering another shrug. However, as she picked up on what said weirdo was saying, her brow furrowed as she considered other options. "Then again, there may be more to the guy..." she added, letting her words trail off as she considered whether the guy was simply a creeper chasing some young tail, or if he actually had an interest in the house the college students had been talking about.

C
    C_Lloyd

"I can't say I'm not curious."

Notaku turns towards the strange man in the glasses. "And given that I have no particular duties this night, I would not be opposed looking into it." At first glance, there was no telling what the man's motives were. Even so, the kids were likely to go, which provided an excellent opportunity for feeding. If there was something mystic going on at the house, this would be a great opportunity to discover that as well.

C
    C_Lloyd

"I can't say I'm not curious."

Notaku turns towards the strange man in the glasses. "And given that I have no particular duties this night, I would not be opposed looking into it." At first glance, there was no telling what the man's motives were. Even so, the kids were likely to go, which provided an excellent opportunity for feeding. If there was something mystic going on at the house, this would be a great opportunity to discover that as well.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope shrugs, adding chalk to her pool cue as she slowly observes the room around them. "Whatever is going on with them, it seems like it will be very entertaining to watch, if nothing else. I've got nothing better to do, except this, which I am not good at." She smirks, winking at Tracy. "So I don't see any harm in having some fun at someone else's expense."

She grins, lining up another shot.

3 Suxx Pool
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-25 15:57:15 Penelope rolls 4 to Shoot Pool Dex 3+Ath1 (ten again) (10 Again) 8, 10, 2, 10, 3, 5 3 successes

"Yes! Fucking beautiful." She remarks, pumping her arm as she completes a more difficult shot with desired results.

F
    FrereSebastian

"Then we are in accord." Matty says nodding his head while he lines his shot. The nosferatu, Penelope seemed to have a stroke of luck. That was a really good shot.

He takes in a breath just to hold it and makes a shot of his own.

2 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-25 16:10:21 Matty C rolls 5 to Shoots Pool (Dex+Athletics) (10 Again) 4, 10, 6, 8, 1, 5 2 successes

His was less of a gamble, but it helped even the odds against the proficient Dragons.

PRE

Tracy nodded as the other Kindred voiced their agreement. "Then it is decided," she said to them, a smirk forming across her lips. Whatever lay ahead, it would certainly be more exciting than a game of pool. "We'll need to be subtle." That much was certain, since it would look rather sketchy if all four of them left at the same time and chased after the group. "Unless we just want to crash the party and ask them if we can come along," she added after a brief pause, glancing around at the others, giving a nonchalant shrug.

"We should probably exchange contact info," said the petite Gangrel after a moment's consideration. "Just in case." Having said that, she walked over to the bar and procured a pen. As she walked back to the group of Kindred, she snatched a couple of napkins from a nearby table and wrote her number on them. "Here," she said, handing a napkin to each men. After all, Penelope already knew how to contact her.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread