(Haunted House) The Call

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

[edit] Wrong account

C
    C_Lloyd

"I do not have any money to bet. Maybe we can gamble something else?"

Notaku had nothing in the way of a job, and what money he did have was left behind after his embrace. Probably a poor choice, but Hindsight is 20/20. He was very curious if Tracy would let him Bargain something else - and what that something else would be; A favor, or something more sinister. He'd find out soon enough.

His beast quietly acknowledged the other predator that entered the room. He waved in greeting, but let Tracy do the talking as he briefly took stock of the Ventrue.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope nodded and gave a small smile to Matty, her gaze bland and unassuming. She holds her new pool cue loosely, wandering slowly back toward the other three Kindred with her pale eyes looping between the three of them carefully. Some tidbit about a black box drifted to her from the weird group of college kids, and as it did a thought hit her...

That group looks like Court. A big group of folks that don't belong together... Yuck. She shook her head at this, snickering.

F
    FrereSebastian

He looks at the three of them for a second. Each of the assembled kindred were completely different from the next. The small redheaded one; brazen more than likely because of her small size. The gentle giant who waved at him when he approached and the albino haunt, who is also absorbed in her own thoughts.

If we add my bearded mug and we're quite the cast of characters. He grinned and thought to himself. In response to Tracy's question, he holds his hands up in mock surrender. "Ok. You got me. It's my fist trip around the city, I was looking to see if I could find the best spot for some quick dinner would be." So they were all out hunting then. Makes sense.

"Do you mind if I join you?" He asks plainly. "It'd be cool to get to know some new people before we have to show up to the party."

PRE

Tracy quirked an eyebrow at Notaku's response. "Something else, huh?" she said to the ginormous Gangrel, slightly intrigued by what he meant. "What do you actually have in mind?" Her emerald green eyes met his, awaiting for an answer. It better not be something stupid, she thought to herself, curious as to what he would propose.

She turned her attention back to the bearded Kindred, a devilish smirk creeping up to her lips. "Yeah, you've got that newbie smell about ya," she said to the Ventrue, offering him a playful wink. The Gangrel recalled when she had arrived in Sacramento for the first time, running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Fortunately she met Dillon Connery fairly quickly, who showed her the ropes and made her time as a new arrival to the domain that much easier.

"Sure, you can join us," she finally said in response to Matty's question. "But you'll have to get your own stick." Tracy paused, sticking her tongue at him briefly after saying those words.

"The name's Tracy by the way."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

There was a man. A lanky man in a cheap grey suit with wild hair. He sat at a table close to where the little group was congregating with an air of happy exhaustion. He was in the process of leafing through Club Zebra's menu when he noticed the other table with its menagerie of student archetypes.

He tried to ignore them. He could not.

He tried not to listen in. He could not.

A hand danced maniacally on the table as he waited for service. Once he had given his order, he dug into a pocket for his phone.

C
    C_Lloyd

Notaku felt somewhat foolish for getting himself into this situation. He couldn't think of what he could possibly offer the green-eyed predator but his time or his service. B

But then again, that was something.

"Let's say I will be in your debt, " replied the Acolyte. "I don't have many physical things, and it is the way of my people to honor their debts."

It is the way of your people too.

He made way for the newcomer to approach, and announced "Notaku, " as an introduction. But kept his eyes on Tracy. She was... alluring. Clearly predatory, but there was an innocence about her that seemed somehow deceptive.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope rejoined the group with a defensive look to her face. She didn't much like randomly running in to people, and Kindred usually brought trouble when there were too many hunting together. It made her uncomfortable, but she would go with it for the moment. "I think Tracy already said, but I'm Penelope. And yeah, I already got Iron Giant here a stick, so you gotta fetch your own. I don't feel like making multiple trips over there all night." She smirks, playfully and without malice, and gives Matty a wink as she does, giving him an obvious once over before turning back to the table.

"Did you shoot yet? I'm not much interested in waiting all night, girl!" she looks over her shoulder, at Tracy and then at the group of college kids, frowning at them briefly.We should follow them... I can feel it.

F
    FrereSebastian

"Right. Well we all had to start somewhere, didn't we?" He flashes a playful wink back at Tracy. The Gangrel seemed ok, but Kindred were never just what they seemed to be. He does issue a loud and playful sigh when she informs him about getting his own pool cue.

When the large Acolyte gives his name, Matty raises his eyebrows in surprise. "Matty Campbell. Pleased to meet you. Now where..." The Albino Haunt caused him to stop in his tracks. He offered her a weak smile, but the fact that she was as pure white as snow unnerved him. "Yeah... Sure, don't burden yourself on my account." As the Nosferatu moved back towards the pool table, his attitude shifted back towards the better. "I'll be right back. Who has next game?"

He moves off towards the pool cues and can't help but notice the man and his crazy hair. There was something odd about him. Was it the hair? Was it the way he had a nervous twitch? Something didn't sit right. Nonchalantly, Matty takes his time to watch the man while he gets the pool cue.

PRE

"Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting option," she offered to the tall Gangrel, studying him with some curiosity. Hopefully he is useful for something. Otherwise this will be a waste of time. Tracy laughed at Penelope's words, shaking her head slightly in protest as the Haunt rejoined the group. "I was about to, but then this guy distracted me," she said playfully, pointing at Matty as she stuck her tongue out at her friend. Having said those words, the petite Gangrel turned to the table to line up her next shot. She was not a professional, that was for sure, but she still managed to get a good shot in.

2 suxx to play pool
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-14 08:38:02 Tracy Burns rolls 5 to Dex+Athletics to play some pool (10 Again) 1, 1, 10, 1, 10, 2, 1 2 successes

"Well Matty, its nice to meet ya," she said to the Ventrue as she turned back to face him. "Hmmm, Notaku here wanted to play...but we could always do teams now that we've got the four of us." Having said those words, Tracy glanced over at the other Gangrel and then at Penelope, wondering if they would be agreeable to such a thing. "Ladies versus gents. How does that sound?"

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread