Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Night ATTN all Nosferatu

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"If there are any who require assistance in their pursuits of the Occult, or those among us who... are not so socially adept..." Sinead began slowly, "I am pleased to be of assistance to the family, and am more than happy to simply have company at times."

Truly, it was all she really had to offer to her clan at that moment, though given the general predisposition of the Haunts the notion of offering tutelage with regards to social situations wasn't entirely common. Perhaps they would find it of some value. As the Priscus announced the rather off-putting Sir Baldwin as Clan Whip, she smiled a little bit and offered an inclination of her head to him in congratulations.

"Go gently into the Night, Miss Rebane," she smiled to the albino woman courteously. "And may we meet again when the Daystar sleeps."
    Former Player of:
    Zodiac Sinead Lovekin Jodie Hollins

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclines her head briefly to Sir Baldwin at his acceptance.
    "You earned it, Sir Baldwin. " Jennifer stated simply. Honest and sincerely.

"Thank you," Jennifer stated to Sinead. "- I appreciate your willingness to contribute to the Family. You are very appreciated."

Jennifer replied to Sinead. "Daystar."

Jennifer said quietly. It sounded so romantic. So beautiful. Less like being trapped in a cage apart from ever seeing the sunrise again.

"Ladies," Jennifer said to the assembled. "- Sir,"
    A nod to the newly appointed Whip.
    "- I appreciate your presence tonight. Thank you for making time in your evening for your Family. I hope to see you at the next meeting." Jennifer stated invitingly.

"Please go out into the night safely and be well until we meet again."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope quietly bowed to Hazelton and Baldwin, "Thank you Priscus, Whip, and you now have my contact information. Feel free to call upon me whenever you need." And she simply shrugs her hood back on, adjusting the knitted fabric into a comfortable spot before walking to the door of the flower shop.

Penelope exits the scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread