Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(ACK) Tracy and Penny

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

PRE

Tracy smiled in response to Martha's excitement and friendly demeanor, happy to see that the petite Mekhet had not changed one bit in that regards. "The feeling is mutual, Seneschal Villiers," she offered, her smile widening slightly as she said the words. When the Seneschal suggested they take a cab to the Chapter House, the Gangrel winced slightly, not particularly fond of the idea of leaving her bike behind. That said, she knew that Martha was making a good point, and Tracy certainly did not want to lead hunters to the Chapter House if she was still being tracked or followed.

Eventually, she nodded to Martha. "I reckon you are right about that," she said, not exactly thrilled by the fact that she had to leave her bike behind, but agreeing with the Seneschal's suggestion nonetheless. I could also fly there...but that wouldn't be of any help to Penny, she thought to herself, glancing over at her companion for a brief moment.

When the Seneschal began to speak the oath, Tracy turned her full attention to her as she listened to the words. She had sworn this oath once before, and from the sound of it the words had not changed. Once Martha had finished speaking the words of the oath, the redhead Gangrel gave a firm nod. "I do," she said in response. "I swear to abide by the Praxis of His Highness, and to follow his laws and do my best to make a meaningful contribution to the welfare of this Domain." With that, she fell back to silence, waiting to see if Penny would follow suit.

L
    LittleFox

Penelope smiles gratefully at Martha's reassurance, brushing a bit of tangled hair out of her face with mild exasperation. After a long moment of thought, she combs her fingers through her hair and sits up a little straighter, taking note of the obviously serious situation. Her brow furrows curiously, mildly uncomfortable with the concept of a binding oath after such a long time without having any domain to actually call home. She contemplates the words of this oath for what feels like eternity to her, weighing the possible outcomes before finally nodding her assent. "I swear to abide by the Praxis of His Highness, and to follow his laws and do my best to make a meaningful contribution to the welfare of this Domain." She mimics Tracy, having no better words of her own to use, and thus seeing her friend's words as sufficient.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched and listened with polite and attentive silence. As the Oaths are offered Martha nods. Lets a moment to mark the swearing of the oath to settle, then limps over to gently and happily hold the hands of Tracy and then embrace her with delight...and then offer her hands in sincere greeting to Penny.

"Goodness me! How splendid! I am sooo delighted! I am here to help you both!" she chirps merrily, clearly finding something of fascination in the eyes of Penny.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Tracy smiled in response to Martha's gesture, taking the Mekhet's hands when she approaches her. "Thank you Seneschal Villiers. I can assure you I'm quite delighted myself," she said in response to the Shadow's words. "It is good to be back, and be a member of this Domain once more." The Gangrel glanced over to her friend, her smile widening slightly. After all, she was glad that she had been able to help Penny escape the hunters, and now the two of them found themselves in a city that had a stable praxis.

"Also, congratulations on becoming the Grand Wyrm!" said the petite Savage, her smile turning into a full blown grin. Obviously that meant that Max was no longer around, which would make things easier for her. "It is good to hear that the Order is in such capable hands!"

I'm ready to wrap up the scene whenever you guys are

L
    LittleFox

Penelope smiled at both women, holding Martha's hands for as long as the other woman saw fit. She seemed perfectly comfortable in the situation, despite her obvious distress in the larger social setting earlier. She met the petite Shadow's eyes for a while, before turning to gaze at the floor silently, smiling nonetheless.

She giggled momentarily while the other females embraced and talked merrily, watching them with clear enjoyment. I might begin to like staying here, if I keep finding myself in such pleasing company...

I am cool with this.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Excellent! So, on that positive note, we can draw the scene to a successful close! Thank you, both! ~Chrisie~
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread