Ended
Watch

(ACK) Tracy and Penny

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

After the chaos and mayhem of Court and aftre the Mortals have all left the Nox's dance floor...the silence is almost palpable.

The gore and ashes have been cleaned away from the Court.

Tiny Martha has changed her clothes, cleaned herself up and is now waiting quietly in her Chamber.

The door to her Chamber is slightly ajar and the tangy scent of freshly squeezed lemons emanates...

Jag
    Tracy Burns
    LittleFox

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Tracy walked into Martha's office, bringing Penelope with her. She was glad that she would be able to exchange words with the Seneschal, and that they could avoid any further distractions. She had so much on her mind, and so many questions for the new Grand Wyrm. Take things one step at a time, she thought to herself as she lead her companion into the Seneschal's chambers. Tracy offered the petite Mekhet a pleasant smile. "Seneschal Villiers," she said in greeting, giving a little nod out of respect. "I hope you aren't too busy right now." She paused after saying those words, waiting for Martha to acknowledge them before continuing.

L
    LittleFox

The pale Nosferatu sighed heavily as she entered the room, realizing that it would be rude to continue hiding her face in such a private setting, but not at all wanting to relinquish her security blanket. She slowly pulled her knitted hood down from her head, letting it rest on her shoulders, and untucked her long, messy white hair from beneath it. She was not really hideous, but not at all beautiful by any standard. The only color in her entire visage was a very slight blue tint to her eyes.

Surely I am safe here? Tracy would not bring me into a room alone with another kindred if she thought I would die, right?

She holds her arms across her chest after this, standing a step and a half behind Tracy, and to one side so as not to appear as if she is hiding.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Upon hearing the knock Martha invites them in with a cheery; "Enter!"

Martha was barefooted and standing, ready to greet her guests...

Her official Chamber space is large...packed with books and maps and all manner of paperwork.

There is cleanliness and order. But there is the usual mass of information all about.

On one wall there are three modern, if large, stark and dramatic framed photo prints of ballerinas in tutus holding a ballet poses against a dark background. Another print hangs on another wall: a large framed copy of John Waterhouse's 'Lady of Shalot.'

Between these are three large maps of Sacramento are pinned to walls. They seem to detail various aspects of the Kindred domain annotated superimposed over that of the mortal map.

Erected to conceal a quarter of her Chamber from view is a tall Chinese screen. A fire extinguisher is obvious as is an office desk. Her main desk is piled high with neatly stacked notes, college textbooks and dozens of school style notebooks. All look well used. Five bookcases are against the walls. Each is brimming and over-filled with pre-owned books. They look, at first glance, to be entirely textbooks and non-fiction. There's a cheap looking laptop and printer on the desk too.

There are also few comfortable chairs and a couch. A coat rack and a seat are opposite her busy looking desk. The place, though busy with clutter, is clean and also has the aroma of fresh lemons.

Martha, smiling and chirpy and now free from the gore and grime inflicted at Court, is dressed in a red and white polka dot frock borrowed from Sinead...she's not got the lollipop though...

Her C-Leg is obvious in so short a dress, sort enough to show where her C-Leg meets her thigh stump...her remaining toned flesh leg and arms are exposed too. Martha may, to judge by her petite frame, have been sporty in her Mortal days...

Smiling, Martha beams her immediate and seemingly honest enthusiasm to Tracy...hobbling to embrace her old friend in greeting...her C-Leg drags as if made of iron as she hobbles towards Tracy...

"Good evening, Miss Burns! A delight to see you!...and who, might I enquire, Miss, is your rather lovely...and elegant friend?"

Her tone remains chirpy and Martha, still holding gently to Tracy's arm, glanced to Penelope's legs...well, her riding pants...studying them with care...her feet and boots...then to Penelope's quite remarkable hair.

It was when she met Penelope's eyes that the utter strangeness of Penelope really hit home. Her smile wavered for only a moment, but Martha knew she'd never forget her first real sight of Penelope...and tonight was already memorable enough.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

5. Likes Matamune, Jag, Wod.Infant liked this post

PRE

Tracy's mood improved greatly at the warm welcome, and without being able to hold it any longer she threw her arms around Martha and gave her a big old hug. "Umm, sorry about that," she said apologetically after releasing her from her embrace. "It is good to see you too!" A coy smile formed across her lips as she said those words. "Ohh, forgive my manners! This here is Penelope Rebane," she said as she gestured to her companion. "We met a couple of weeks ago, under some...interesting circumstances." The Gangrel paused after saying those words, the reality of their predicament resurfacing once more in her head.

"She is a member of the Order," she explained to the tiny Mekhet, as a way of vouching for the Nosferatu.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha found a variety of things to enjoy and take comfort in with her sudden Embrace with Tracy...she found it difficult to break away from the hug.

Once she and Tracy had gathered their collective cool, Martha offered a happy, sincere, smile to Penelope.

"Oh! I see!" she enthuses. Sneaking another look to the form of Penelope's legs, she hobbles closer to offer her hands in greeting to Penelope. "Good evening, Miss Rebane! A delight to meet you! As a friend and traveling companion of Miss Burns, you are a welcome!"

She smiles to show continued faith in Tracy, adding;

"Miss Burns has served this Domain well and is a careful student! The fact that you and her are united in travel and activity already supplies me with strong recommendations about your qualities!" now having taken her view from Penelope's legs, tiny Martha offers a sweet smile to Penelope and, now taking care to study Penny's eyes, adds; "I am eager to hear of your studies, Miss Rebane...and, I wonder, Miss Rebane...Miss Burns...how can I be of assistance to you both?"

Martha smiles again and sighs a sigh of excitement and delight, eager to hear from Penelope and Tracy both.

8. Likes Jag liked this post
    L
    LittleFox

The silent Nosferatu watched the other women embrace with a soft, if unemotional expression, still holding her own arms across her chest. She suddenly felt awkward doing so, realizing that others were hugging, and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her black jeans. Her pinky immediately stuck out of a hole in the left one, and she scrunched her nose at it before adjusting to tuck it back in. It was then that she noticed Martha watching her, and she heard her inquiry to Tracy. With a start, she looked up at them both.

I've never felt this tall before...

She smiled nervously, reaching her right hand up to wave timidly. The absurdity of Martha's compliment was not at all lost on the Haunt as she was introduced, and they felt almost like a knife twisting in her chest, a reminder of the life she used to have and the punishment she would be enduring until her experiment came to unlikely fruition or she met final death. She showed none of these feelings though, already used to such frivolous and meaningless compliments from others trying to be polite.

"Good Evening Seneschal Villiers. I hope you're feeling better with a change of clothes and scenery. As Tracy said, I am a Supplicant of Terror. I'm very glad to meet fellow Dragons."
    It was a sincere comment. The poor thing didn't look like violence was something she took very well.

She was a bit taken aback by Martha's obvious excitability and general peppiness, but smiled nonetheless. "I have found Tracy to be a great traveling companion, for sure. I wouldn't be here without her." She paused to consider the Mekhet's enthusiasm about her studies, "You may find my studies very boring, since they are mostly only concerned with me personally. I would be happy to share them with you, either way." She allows her smile to widen a little, still showing her discomfort, though it was waning slowly with the lack of unknown kindred wandering around, looking threatening and murderous. The women in her current company seemed to have little to no interest in causing the Albino any bodily harm, so that helped.

PRE

If Tracy were still alive, she would likely be blushing at Martha's compliments. It was true that she had served the Domain in the past, but the Gangrel still felt a little guilty about having left without notice. Perhaps this was a chance at redemption after all? She had not seen Max at Court either, so that at least made things easier for her. She stood quietly as Martha and Penelope exchanged words, entertaining her own thoughts while the two women talked. As the Haunt finished introducing herself and responding to the Seneschal's questions, Tracy offered them both a smile.

"Well Seneschal Villiers," she said, considering how to best approach their situation. "To be honest, I had not expected to return to Sacramento when I left...but Penny and I found ourselves in some trouble recently..." she let her words trail off, wondering if this was the best approach. Just be honest with her, its your safest bet. There was a look of hesitation in the Gangrel's eyes, but she finally let out a sigh before continuing. "We've had a group of hunters on our trail. I think we lost them back in Colfax," she said to the petite Mekhet.

"I just didn't know where else to go," she added, giving a little shrug. "I don't want to bring any trouble...but, were close by, and I know this Domain to be relatively safe." Tracy fell back to silence with those words, not wanting to admit out loud that Sacramento also happened to be the closest thing she ever had to a home. Admitting something like that would be a sign of weakness, or at least the petite Savage thought so.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's eyes went wide as she listened to the tale Tracy had to share. Making a few gentle, if urgent, gestures she invited Penny and Tracy to be seated on one of the sofa's in her Chamber.

"Ohh...goodness me!" she gasped. Thinking over the implications and mitigations.

"Do...do you perhaps have the vehicle registration number or a description of their transport and the Hunters pursuing you?" she asked, her mind reeling and trying to think of remedies of Tracy and Penny's plight.

As she spoke and thought, Martha limped over to join them both at the sofa...letting Tracy sit closer to Penny. Her leg dragged even heavier now and she fussed with the unfamiliar hem of the polka dot frock, daintily, carefully, crossing her flesh leg over her C-Leg.

12. Likes Jag liked this post
    L
    LittleFox

Penelope quietly meandered to the couch, wiping her bottom and waiting for Tracy to join her before sitting on it, just in case. She stared at the floor for a long time, mulling over the night of the attack, and the week or so after that, trying to shake tails and dodge bullets, before biting her lip and looking up at the Mekhet woman coolly. She seemed frustrated with herself, but not with the current company or line of questions, when she spoke. "There were a lot of them. Once the fighting started, I stopped really paying attention to their faces, and more to their weapons... Where their hands were going, where I needed to move to avoid stab wounds and gunshots... Originally I was being tailed by three people. Two men and a woman, but I don't even know if I incapacitated them in the fight or not. They're obviously organized, but I have no idea if they're based out of the city I was in, or somewhere else. I don't know how long they were following me for. It's all just a giant mess of fragmented information. Useless."

She kicked her leg out when she finished, agitated and feeling restless, then tucked it back against the edge of the couch timidly, leaning forward to rest her elbows on her knees, and her head in her pale hands. She looked at the floor again, scowling. Everything about this made her feel weak. It was so exhausting. "I'm just bringing trouble. It's a crappy repayment to Tracy's kindness." she mumbled, sighing with aggravation.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread