Ended
Watch

Medstars - Like a phoenix

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Miach

PRE

Miach didn't consider himself healed, nor even close to. But he knew what he was to do to mend his life, his psyche, and feel whole again, and he was trying his best.

Knocking on the door of the Caduceus clinic at the end of the day, the Acanthus hoped to find Idun, a cabal-mate, a friend, a sister-soul, and someone with whom he had projects for the future. Time to take back one's destiny in one's own hands.

Idun

PRE

Idun hears the knock and gets up off the floor in the basement. She had been trying to meditate in the area that is to act as the Cabal's Sanctum. Walking out of the room, she walks to the stairs and climbs them. Soon enough, she arrives at the door.

"Hey Miach. Come in." She says to him upon seeing him on the other side of the door.

Miach likely notices that Idun's hair is the same from the Arrow's event. She's also wearing a black T-Shirt sporting the old Thunder Cat symbol and jeans. She's also not wearing runners, just socks.

Miach

PRE

"Hey Idun. Thanks." did he reply as he walked in.

"How are you ? I hope I'm not interrupting anything ?" he asked. No runners may mean nap, for instance.

Idun

PRE

"I'm fine, I was just meditating in the basement." Idun says, waiting until Miach is in the house before closing and locking the door. "It was kind of a stressful day, after all, it'll be July 4th in a few days."

Miach

PRE

"Which day isn't stressful, really ?" Miach commented. "Anything I can help you with ?" he asked to his friend, concern in his voice.

"Is meditation really that helpful, too ?" he asked, remembering that at times, Menwel used to pratice it, notably before sensitive surgical operations.

Idun

PRE

"Well, I think we have business to speak about." Idun then muses, "I find meditation to be not that different then the Obligation of controlling my breathing, only I'm not mentally counting how long I've held it, let it out, and breathing in."

"Shall we head down to the basement?" She asks Miach.

Miach

PRE

"I think so, yes." Miach replied with a half-grin when Idun spoke of business. "And controlling your breathing helps you control your emotions ?" perhaps there was something to be learned, there...

"The basement would be great. We have alot to talk about indeed." and the Acanthus took the first step in the direction he had gone to several times already.

Idun

PRE

"Well, to be honest, I haven't read much on the subject. Mostly, I figured the two are connected due to the relax state I typically end up in." Idun tells Maich as she walks behind Maich as they head for the basement.

Miach

PRE

Walking into the familiar basement should have been easy. Comforting even. It wasn't so. While he hadn't really gotten claustrophobic, Miach still felt ill-at-ease in such cramped places, and tried at once the breathing exercices suggested by Idun. A few slow breathes seemed to help indeed.

"Eh... you may be right !" the Enchanter tried to said cheerfully, hoping to lift up his mood.

Idun

PRE

Idun chuckles at Miach's comment. Once they are within the room, she moves to sit upon the carpet. "Did you have something you wish to discuss before we talk about Cabal business?" She asks.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread