Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1407) Summer 2014

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Setting up a lab - a computer lab, particularly - might be beneficial to have on hand for the sake of data analysis, at the very least, if not for a variety of other purposes. If we work on it, we could set up a fairly secure area to gather information and file it away," she cast an absent glance to Bishop.

"An armory will be a bit more difficult to keep wraps on, as it will not be quite so easily explained away. Does this building have a basement or sub-basement that isn't currently in use? A safe place to conceal it?" She wasn't going to ask of Ariadne where the Libertine who attempted to buy it back had disappeared to. A wry smile simply settled on her features at that phrase. "Otherwise, if anyone with an aptitude for Space is able, that might well be the means to undertake that particular project. But these are just ideas," she shrugged lightly.

This explained a little better why Bishop had spoken of the hostel with such a tone of nostalgia... But until she got her shit finished, she wasn't going to be able to help contribute much to this location. The Fourth Wall was still in the works, after all.

C
    Cross

Approaching the one month mark in a couple of days here, guys! Start wrapping it up, please

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Well. One problem solved.

Not an immediate problem. Or a Guardian problem. Or an Awakened problem. Or even a problem, really. A possibility.

Oh were they still talking? Computers? Illiterate, yo. Armory? Sneakers, yo. File all that under Charlie Brown.

He did the nodding thing. Because class dismissed.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

"Well, every challenge is an opportunity." Bishop shrugged. Plans, plots and schemes...and the day had only 24 h. He checked his watch. "I don't have any other things to address."
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

J

She's with Star in the mutely paying attention to the computers talk. Not having anything else to add, she waits for any sort of directive for the next few weeks and months. She's not sure there will be one, but there's no use in leaving before hearing one way or the other.

So she sits. Patiently. And silent.

I don't have anything more for this meeting. :/
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Ah. Shit.

Her gaze turned to her watch for a moment before she let out a slightly startled noise. Her gaze turned to Star for a moment before she got to her feet. "I hope you'll all forgive me but I'm late for an engagement," she smiled a little bit. "I do wish the rest of you a very lovely meeting," her gaze settled on Star, "and if you'd be willing to catch me up on anything else I might miss, later, I'd appreciate that."

She gave an almost chipper smile to the collection of Visus as she inclined her head. "It was a pleasure to see you all."

If no one stops her, Zoey's gonna head off to her date, and thus exit the scene.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'll see about what can be done to make this place safer. That's all for me. See you all around."

Class dismissed end scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread