Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Continued from Jennifer's Body

The time is 3:00a . S-Minus 2:45 until the Daystar

With a long, unnecessary sigh, Sir Baldwin pulled his vehicle in to the parking area of Cedar Fields Funeral Home. Safe and sound, right? Maybe. Maybe not. But no matter what, a funeral parlour managed by the Domain and recommended to him by Daniella Sage was about as good as it was going to get. Corpses here could be explained. Corpses at his Haven?

That could get fucking awkward.

His Beast screamed its pathetic challenge to the world around him as he turned off the engine, pulled the keys and stepped out of his vehicle into the night air. The Knight moved around to the back seat, ready to beat the ever-living shit out of their flannel-wearing friend if he moved. His patience had run out. There would be answers, or there would be blood.

While he waited for Galloway, Sage and French, he checked his prisoner over for a wallet, phone, ID, or anything interesting on him. Knowing who this guy was was important. Just in case, right?

After all, knowing who the fudge chef had been had saved Jennifer Hazelton's Requiem from a discordant finale.

Jaqen, feel free to assume Baldwin texted you telling you where to be.

Emma French

PRE

Emma received a text from Dani. After a quick look at the display monitor and a text back to Dani Emma headed for the back door. Emma walked up to the car door. "Hi, Dan... um Madame Sage just texted me. Pull into the bay and unload onto the gurney I have there. Do you have 1 or 2 in here?" Emma's tone was calm and efficient. No one else was at the office this evening so they were safe for a couple more hours before the day shift showed up. She had a few open drawers with the locks she could set.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It did not take her long to reach Cedar Fields, and she walks up as Emma was instructing Peter.

Looking to Emma, “Thank you for the prompt response Dr French.” She said with a slight bow of her head.

Turning to Peter, “Sir Baldwin, what can I assist with?” she was willing to help move the bodies or do whatever he directed her. Introductions could be made once the bodies were safe and secure. And not knowing what else the evening had in store, she was dressed very casually.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I will," Sir Baldwin said. Dr. French. Deputy French. He remembered her from the Court situation in which Korvin Angiustri's Requiem had been snipped short by brutal claws. "Thank you for coming so quickly. My name is Baldwin. I do security for the boss's company. I've got two in the trunk. This one here," he lightly pointed into the backseat at the unconscious Flannels secured in the back by a belt, "is involved in all of this. He is involved in something I am looking into for the boss."

He nodded to Sage when she arrived. "Good evening," he said, a tight smile of stress crossing his face. "I'll pull the vehicle around to the rear bay, and I'd appreciate it if you could help me load the two in the trunk onto the gurneys. This one is the one who shot my partner, Madame Sage. I'm going to ask him some very... pointed questions, if there's a good, quiet place I could do so?" The Haunt looked for a moment to Dr. French, then back to Sage, as if looking for confirmation. "Information gathering assistance would be great, as well, Madame Sage. I need to know who he's working for and where I can find that person, and we're running out of time tonight."

If he had to hurt this man, make him wish he'd never been born, well... that was the price one paid for crossing the Invictus.

Emma French

PRE

"Good evening," Emma nodded to Dani. "I was just directing Sir Baldwin," The Sir felt weird to Emma but there was a weird almost scary vibe drifting off this man, "To go into the bay and unload in there." Then to Sir Baldwin, "Nice to meet you. We better get moving before we are noticed." Emma was very curious as to what had happened.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As Sir Baldwin described where Jennifer and Yuki were, her eyes drift to the guy in the back seat. She feels her Beast stir, not only due to the presence of weaker Beasts, but in anger at what this guy has done.

She nods as he instructs her to help move the bodies.

“As far as gathering information, I will gladly do what I can. Do you have a name for him? Perhaps a drivers license?” she asks. “If I am not successful, perhaps I can use my contacts to see what they can find.” She thinks out loud.

“I have complete faith in your ability to ask him questions and get answers. If force doesn’t work, I can be very persuasive.” She says, moving towards the trunk.

“As far as a quiet place, I’m not sure. Considering how late in the evening it is, the best bet is somewhere close by. Perhaps Dr French has a room you could use? Maybe even the freezer where bodies are stored?” she says, looking to Emma.

“Good point Dr French, lets get them inside and safely stored.” She replied to Emma with a nod.

She was standing at the trunk, waiting for it to open to allow her to carefully remove one of the Kindred.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I've got his cell phone and his wallet. Let's look into this once our friends are secure... and trust me. We'll be successful. It just depends on how badly I need to hurt this man." He was non-chalant, even, as he cast a dreadful gaze down upon the unconscious Flannels. Sir Baldwin did what he had to do for the Invictus. He had three cell phones, now. The Knight was a veritable Best Buy cell phone section at this point.

He got into the car, then said, "I'll move the car now."

The Knight did so, letting Sage get out of the way before he drove the vehicle into the bay. He parked, turned it off and took the keys befoer popping the trunk to unloading Saito and Jennifer Hazelton onto gurneys. It was a macabre scene, indeed. Saito's head was mostly blown off, the legacy of Flannels' shotgun blast. Hazelton had been ripped apart and shot. There were little teethmarks on her, too. Fucking chihuahua. "Once they're secured away, I'll call the boss's personal assistant and see about getting an appointment set up with him."

Emma French

PRE

Emma glanced at the horror which was two individuals. "Follow me," She directed as she pushed the first gurney through the double sliding doors to the room with the embalming area in it. To the right there was an embalming area and a door which lead to a locker room. To the left were cabinets and storage areas. Ahead was a second double sliding door with a plastic curtain behind it. Emma pushed through here into the cool environment of the storage room. "Drawers 9 and 10 are available. Once we have them loaded in I will program the locks." Emma pulled open the drawers. Then she pointed to a small room off to the right. "In there is a private area. Only one entrance in. I can lock down the whole embalming area and keep others out. You can use the locker room to clean up in. In the cupboards there are scrubs and disposable protective suits to keep blood and stuff off of you."

Katsuro Tomori

August's taxi pulled up, he had to wait awhile to get one so late at night and in time with some bars closing. He pulled up and looked around, curious who all was here.

He sent a text to Baldwin to let him know he had arrived and was at the appropriate place outside. Not seeing anyone there, he knocked on the door and didn't let himself in. It seemed a bit rude, after all and if this wasn't the right place...well cabs have been known to be a little off at times.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nodded as Sir Baldwin confirmed he had the guys cell and wallet. She only hoped she would be successful at locating the information he requested. But, first things first.

As the trunk opens, the anger she felt towards the unconscious guy before, became age. Her eyes sadly take in Jennifers torpered form, and she felt a tinge of sadness. Her Coterie mate, and her friend.

Yuki was almost unrecognizable with her wound. While the Au Pair barely knew the Knight, she felt the same amount of rage at the sight of her.

But she must focus on the task at hand, and she carefully lifts the bodies and helps Sir Baldwin place them on the gurneys.

She then helps push the gurneys behind Dr French, stopping in front of the mentioned drawers.

Once the bodies were safely in the drawers, she turns to Sir Baldwin,

“Make him pay for what he has done. He deserves to suffer for the destruction he has caused.” She said, her tone and eyes icy.

Turning back to Dr French, “Again, I thank you for your quick reaction and allowing us access.” Her tone was genuine. “If I may, this gentleman is Sir Baldwin, Honored Knight of the Thorned Wreath.” She then looks to Sir Baldwin, “And this fine woman is Dr French, Deputy of the Reeve.”

Introductions were brief and to the point. “The two Kindred are Madame Notary Hazelton, Priscus of Nosferatu and Lady Saito, Honored Knight of the Thorned Wreath.”

Looking back to Sir Baldwin, “While you are placing your call, can you provide me with his wallet and cell? I will start doing what I can to find information on the guy.”

Her heads turns towards the sound of the knock, then looks to Emma and Peter, a questioning look on her face.

Note for ST

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.