Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Excusing himself and Daniella to a more private distance, Dillon keeps an eye on the goings-on of Court despite his orders that the others straighten things out without him.

Because at this point, if he does, it will probably be with violence. And honestly? There has been enough violence in the middle of Elysium, this evening.

But that doesn't mean he turns his attention away at all.

Fortunately, it seems as though things are calming down. And people who have had their fill of Kindred politics for the evening are already beginning to filter out. Just as well.

The Reeve almost sighs as he begins. As though to say, now what did he do?

But instead, he calmly addresses the situation. Daniella is not deserving of his frustration. "Mister Pearson is stumbling through his Danse like a drunkard. What happened, earlier?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It doesn’t escape her notice that there are Kindred leaving Court. With the spectacle that had just happened, she doesn’t blame them for leaving. This would certainly be a night to remember, and would hopefully serve as a reminder to those who wished to laugh at, or mock, The Prince.

As Dillon speaks, she slowly nods her head in agreement. “That is an unfortunate fact for Mr Pearson. And I worry his stumbling will be his downfall.” She replied.

“Earlier this evening, Sir Baldwin had approached me to inform me of the Boon he owes. While we were discussing it, I overheard Mr Pearson make an open threat to Mr Bridges. Sir Baldwin accompanied me to address the matter, and that is when things got, well…” she pauses, looking for a word to use, “interesting.” Emphasis on the word.

“He muttered a few times and seemed out of sorts. Then he excused himself and fled. Worrying about his mental state, and the safety of Court, I read his aura. He was both angry and confused. Sir Baldwin offered to bring him back into Court, so we could all address the situation with you. I don’t know the history between Mr Bridges and Mr Pearson, but a threat is still a threat made within Elyisum.” Not that she needed to point that out.

“I am not making excuses for his actions, but his behavior is not right. There is something deeper going on, and I worry not only for his own safety, but for those around him as well.” There was concern in her voice. She also realized Dillon had a lot on his plate currently, and she felt bad for adding to it. This was also not the first conversation she wanted to have with him since her return.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"I see," Dillon says, rather more grimly than he intends to. The friendly smirk he normally wears, which is additionally very genuine whenever he speaks to Daniella, remains rare, this evening. Not that he is particularly scowling, either. But the seriousness of the situation shows itself in the Gangrel's drawn brow. A raptor gaze that silently watches the cleanup of what was once Korvin Angustri.

"As it happens, I still have to speak to Mister Pearson of his reckless words about town, as well. I'm not very fond of unproven neonates strutting around the Domain and telling everyone who will listen how they think I should be doing my job.

"Worse yet, His Majesty too has taken it as a personal affront."

A pause, while Dillon lets the subjects mesh with each other.

"Thank you for bringing this new development to my attention, ma'am."
    Here, he finally manages a brief flash of his lopsided smile. "I am grateful for your attentiveness in my absence."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There was a brief shake of her head as Dillon talks. Seems Roderick was getting off on the wrong foot all over the Domain. Whatever his punishment might be, she only hopes he learns from it and sets his Danse on the right path.

“It is most unfortunate that one would feel the need or urge to speak out of line. More importantly, about how you should be doing your job.” She replied with a gentle shake of her head.

She cringes, “Yes, the events of this evening have put things into a new light. I only hope those who wish to act like freshly turned neonates with no manners or etiquette will take heed of what they have witnessed. This is only my second Court since returning and it is apparent Kindred have forgotten the simple rules of Elysia.”

She returns the smile with one of her own and bows her head, “You are most welcome Reeve Connery.” She then raises her head, “If I can be of any further assistance, please, let me know.”

Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods his genuine appreciation. "Thank you. But as things seem to be drawing to a natural close, I think the situation is under control. Sorry if any of this has soured your evening. I know mine is not becoming what I imagined it to."

The last bit is said with a bit of a chuckle under his husky voice. At least he's retained his since of humor.

But then, Dillon's sense of humor has always been rather dark.

"It looks like they're wrapping up,"
    he says, after a moment. "If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go have that chat, and get it over with as soon as possible."

Still seeming nonplussed about the position that Pearson placed himself in, the Reeve offers Daniella a smile. It's not an afterthought. "But speaking of chats, I think you and I are due another one, aren't we? We haven't gotten the opportunity to catch up following your return. I regret that."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There was a slight shrug and a smile, “It is fairly hard to sour my evening. After all, holding a position within the Domain comes with responsibly, and it is all part of the job.”

At the mention of them wrapping up, she turns her dark eyes to those cleaning up the pile of ash.

With a nod of her head, “At least they were efficient in cleaning the mess, and without incident.” She wasn’t quite sure how Dillon would have handled another situation, but something tells her it would not have been pretty.

“Oh, of course Reeve Connery.” She replied with a bow of respect. He may not be an Invictus, but she still had a great deal of respect for the Gangrel.

A wide, genuine smile appears, “I believe we are certainly due for a chat. I would welcome and love the chance to catch up.” She replied.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"As would I," Dillon answers, while replying to Daniella's bow with one of his own. No, he isn't Invictus, but he was mentored by a Gangrel Commissioner in Chicago, and has great respect for their customs and observances. But more accurately, he has great respect for Daniella herself.

Stepping away with a wink, the Reeve looks back to ground zero of the mishap. His expression instantly becomes more dire and serious, again.

Popping back to the main thread

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Closed Thread