THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Actually, I was hoping people would indicate in their posts who their characters stand for. Sorry if I didn't write clearly enough.

The blond's gaze didn't waver as the Rex watched her, her gaze steady and collected, though a smile remained on her lips.

Once it seemed that the time for statements was closed, Sinead's eyes closed as well. She felt the touch of the wind, the heat of the flames, the call of the grass, the essence of the earth. She followed, listening, leaning, before her eyes opened once more and she lifted her hand to her mouth, a fang piercing her thumb to allow for the light trickle of blood.

In the end, the Blood decided. It carved a path, wiggled and wound, before pooling in the palm of her hand, where she watched. Lead us... guide us... show us the correct path. I will follow whomever You deem to be the best fit, Magna Mater, so please share Your insights and guide us into union.

It was with time and contemplation that she reached a verdict, curling her fingers around her hand and moving forward to let the spilled blood join her family in ashes. Very well.

Sinead will stand for Chris Wooding.
    Former Player of:
    Zodiac Sinead Lovekin Jodie Hollins

3. Likes Dark Passenger, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    C
    C_Lloyd

Sorry about that. Notaku will stand for Cris Wooding

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Dirge ran her fingers through the fur of her dogs back while she listened. At the last possible moment she stood:

"I stand for Chris Wooding. While new perspectives are welcome, what we need now is experience: our adversaries are many and already have obtained a lions share of this Domain. We operate from weakness. We are up to the challenge."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Gunnar rocked on his heels and hauled himself to his feet.

"Humph! That was easy. The future may not be. We shall see." The Rex Nemorensis did not bow, but he did step aside with an archaic and formal movement, granting access to the chair. "Chris Wooding. Hierophant. The throne is yours."

With apologies to Edwin Bridges Forn Clakes - scene closed for Continuity. Congratulations, Hierophant Chris Wooding.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread