Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma listened to Baldwin spinning the information with avid attention.

A series of dots started to connect – dozens of suppositions and hypothetic scenarios were painted in the frescos of the halls of the Succubus mind. Nothing pretty and no bucolic pastures.

Nodding several times as she accompanied Peter she wondered who the kindred behind all this might be…

At the mention of Heinz her stupor is suddenly interrupted.

“Maximilian Heinz?” There was a curious eyebrow.

”Yes, he is back, and yes I know him…” She informed the Knight. She was the Harpy afterall but knowing Baldwin knew him was interesting.

”Former Reeve, former Grandwyrm of the Ordo Dracul in the Sacramento Chapter House, former Regent of Florin…” Former something else perhaps?

”I know his grace has Mr. Heinz in good account.” And maybe even Velma recognized something in the shadow that could amount to silent respect, but she wasn't going to voice it, since a young age Velma had learned ot sell her praise high, she wasn't going to change that now...
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

PRE

"Then it sounds as though we would be able to count our situation as being good, as well, if Mr. Heinz was interested in joining our venture," Josephine ruminated, looking up from the notes she had written. She didn't need them, of course, but the motion of sending ink gliding over paper was soothing, and she found it helped her process the information, as though physically representing it helped her parse through it.

"Similarly, it sounds as though, thanks to your excellent work, we have far more auspicious avenues of attack, so to speak. It might be problematic, to say the least, but ridding Ms. Khan of her mortal weapons is likely a step we should consider. Similarly, Florin seems like a fruitful location, but the Corvines and other Passerines are likely guardians for whatever is being kept there, which makes it an equally problematic option. Which leads me to believe that our best options might be investigating what is near Mather, or simply speaking with Nefertiti herself."

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin motioned to Josephine. She'd gotten what he was thinking. "If Mr. Heinz is willing to help us out, it's starting to look more and more like we could use his investigatory expertise to round out our team. What do you think, Madame Harpy?" Naturally, he'd call Saito if they needed more heat, but a former Reeve could probably cover on the combat front.

"I think looking into the situation out at the property near Mather would be a good start. There's no reason to spook Nefertiti just yet. If we run into this mercenary, I am sure the tactical application of force or the Daeva's gifts would cover him off. Perhaps we could turn someone there to our side and get early information without causing too much of a ruckus?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”I feel confident in that plan.” The Harpy’s palms came together.

”We should hurry to get Mr. Heinz on board and fill him in the situation and our course of action, maybe he can even help us delineate a plan, his experience as former Reeve might prove to be invaluable to make this happen.” Not to say they couldn’t do it but credit to where credit was due… besides Velma liked to believe she was not of the stubborn type, always listening to what others had to say before formulating her opinion.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

PRE

"I'm pleased that we're all in accord. Shall we adjourn again until the time when we can welcome Mr. Heinz to our coalition?" Josephine asked, looking to the two other kindred.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Let's," said Sir Baldwin. He would contact Max Heinz and go from there. "I'll arrange for a quick briefing with him before we go investigate the situation near Mather, and we can go from there."

And scene? Shall we assume we brief Max off-screen of all of this so we can go hit the pavement? Meeting after meeting is starting to get dry and slow the story down :P

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I'll go with that. A scene with Max would only rehash the information presented here. Good scene

8. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.