Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Place Your Bets

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

TheMalkCat , still playing?

Just as the game had started, Grim's phone rang. The Darkling frowned as he noticed the number calling, clearly not amused. "Hello?" he said as he answered the call in the middle of the game, not particularly worried about the fact that he was interrupting the whole thing. "Yeah...no, I said...no, that was not...wait!" The cat's eyes suddenly widened as the caller hung up on the other end. He remained silent for a moment, a puzzled expression manifesting on his face.

"You all have to go..." said Grim, a defeated look in his eyes. "There's no time to explain, but you need to get out of here." Something was clearly bothering the Darkling, but he did not look to be in the mood to discuss it with his fellow Lost. Instead he began to usher his guests out of the shady shack that he had invited them to, clearly in a rush to get them out of there.

Once he had managed to get them all out of there, the Darkling cat skittered away into the shadows of a nearby alleway.

Sorry folks, but with TheMalkCat announcing his departure on this post, we will need to close out this scene considering his character was the host and what not.

3. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread