Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Got a Light? (Velma and Juan)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan had heard of The Lily in his passing through the city. On a whim, he decided to check it out for himself. Donning a suit appropriate for the upscale establishment and the blood circulated throughout his body. Always remember the First Tradition.

He cast a glance looking around the cigar bar and obtained a seat.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma had been sitting inside one of the booths at the Lily.

Her company for the night was gone but she decided to stay for a moment longer, the Ravager’s eyes were admiring her latest acquisition, a small round shape diamond, 3 and a half carats in weight, a VS1 with no traces of color in it and several thousand dollars expensive.

Her delicate fingers turned it around reflecting the ambient light. Nature’s perfection given form by the passage of time… much like Kindred, diamonds are eternal she understood.

Eventually the songstress’ eyes left the precious jewel and scanned the crowd.

They settled into the Spanish kindred entering the Lily her beast stirred and tried to force her to leave the vicinity but his beast was not new so the effort was somehow diminished by that.

Since the Ravager had the booth rented for the night she was better of making use of it. Velma signaled one of the garcons and handled him a note on a napkin and whispered something to him on his ear.

Eventually the note was delivered to Juan followed by a quick explanation by the kine: the Lady asked me to deliver you this Sir…

Meet me at the booth by the left.
    Velma*
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

3. Likes Matamune liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan examined the note, Velma with an asterisk. He chuckled to himself. Now that's creative.

As instructed, the Toreador approached the booth taken up by his Priscus. Her weaker Beast raised a wolfish smile. The temptation of cold blooded murder withdrew quickly. "Good evening," he greeted her. "Fancy seeing you here."

He cast his eyes to the diamond and the empty bottle. Velma was doing quite well with whatever game she was playing with the Kine.

She had invited him over, however, the Priscus did not invite him to sit. Rather than risk her ire, as improbable as it was, it was better to ask. She did outrank him, afterall. "May I join you?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Oh, please Mr. Garreta de Cordoba.” She gestured with an open hand to the chair across her table. "I'm glad you could join me."

Noticing the Spanish kindred had eyed the stone she had in front of her she decided to comment on it:

”You like it?” It was a simple question, the Succubus picked the stone and raised it at eye level to admire it again as if trying to search non existing inclusions.

Her eyes suddenly moved from the stone to Juan’s. What ticks you?
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Toreador accepted the Priscus's offer and took a seat across from her, "Thank you."

With the attention brought once more to the gem, "That I do..." His gaze slowly shifted focus from the diamond to Velma's stare, "That I do." He glanced down to the empty bottle before meeting the Daeva's sight once again.

A smile followed suit, "I trust your evening has been well, si?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Curious

The Succubus wrapped the gem in a piece of paper and then into her clutch it went.

”My evening has been…” There is a slight drag in the Ravager’s words as if she was almost yawning. ”… productive.”

”And yours? How has your stay in our fertile domain proven to be?” A coyish smile starts showing in the corner of the Daeva’s lips.

"Oh! How rude of me! Something to drink?"
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

As the diamond was removed, Juan followed the movement of the gem. 'Productive' as she called it, Star was a mysterious woman.

"I have been well," de Cordoba replied in a cordial manner befitting of one higher up than he. "Oh that's quite alright," he said, waving both hands, "I appreciate the offer."

A brief pause followed, "I am, however, up for a cigar, if you are."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Cigar?” The Succubus raised a curious eyebrow, memories of a different kindred who used to smoke cigars surfaced in her mind.

”Smoking is such a reckless habit among our kind…” Especially when it involved flames and matches.

”You say you are settling well?” There was some curiosity in her voice tone. ”I trust that you have started furthering your goals that brought you to this city then?”
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan nodded in response to her indirect warning.

As the topic changed over to his goals, he spoke up. "Yes, I have." A smile followed, "I managed to obtain the right quality tools for painting. It will be a while longer before I can give back to the community." He pondered his ambitions for a moment further, "If I can find the right studio to work in, I could do sculpting."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”I see!”

”Finding the right place for a studio might be hard, especially when you require tenancy to be able to open a business or establish a larger haven…” The Succubus seems to ponder for a while.

”I might be able to get you into contact with one of the Regents, you will need that to get tenancy, and you will need tenancy to get your studio and maybe, who knows, a gallery to show your stuff.” There was a positive tone to her voice and her head seemed to move upwards and downwards to her own accord.

Velma seems to remain silent for now but clearly there are still some thoughts occurring to her.
    Velma Star*

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.