Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1407) (The Duel) Leo and Ariadne

THREADID

Leo Lockheart

PRE

After leading Ariadne aside from the rest he looks at her for just a second before skimming the crowd once more.

"So how has the Hostel been working out?" Leo started. "No more bothering from the Libertines?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A frown flickers across Ariadne's face as Leo pulled her aside. She had hoped to do something to offset the gloom on Leo.

"O, it's working out fine. No one has tried to take it back or done anything stupid." One women's attire catches Ariadne's eyes and she looks over at the returning mage. Then back to Leo. "I would hope that the Libertines would know better than to interrupt anything today with that. Aside from what I have heard the two mages who were pushing for it back have left town? So we should be fine in that regard."

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo was not happy. The Duel, the socializing, and talk he needed to have with Ari. But then there was Weavebreaker , whispering in his ear at oh-so-close proximity not a month after his chastity dedication kicked in. If he had told her about the dedication he'd call her a tease.

"I'm handling it personally." Oh the layers to that statement. A hand finds it's way gently to Weavebreaker's waste, as a soft push silently asks her to take a step back. If she did it would be obvious to the world that Leo Lockheart, First Talon of the Ungala Draconis and Counselor of the Archangels, was blushing. Not just a little either.

Once Weave was clear, either of her own volition or Leo trying to step away, the First Talon looked to Ariadne. Cherry red and barely able to maintain eye contact."Um, yeah. That's....that's good. The not bothering not the missing Libertines. If they return and bother you, you can call me to deal. I've kinda wanted to lay the beatdown on Impulse since he tried to guilt the Hostel out of you." The Theurgist cleared his throat while looking at the Epopt's shoes. Security did not seem to be the primary priority anymore. "Sooooo, the Arrow. We're almost hitting double digits in the population of the Order. I was ah, wondering if you would mind us taking the Guardian dorms so our new people have a place to stay. You can have it back if there are Hostel problems in the future, and you guys can still use the gym and shooting range and stuff, but you have your own space now and the Arrow could use the extra living space."

A pause, and Leo finally seems able to maintain eye contact again. "You cool with that?"

Yes, he's still blood red.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker nods softly and notices Leo was in the middle of conversation. She looked to Ariadne and nodded softly. "My apologies over the interruption." She turned and gave them both their distance, heading towards the perimeters of the gathering.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"No worries." Ariadne replies back to Weavebreaker with a small smile. That one was gone for a bit. And flirtling with Leo? Or maybe he assumed she was flirting?

She grins as Leo expresses his interest in correcting Impulse. "As much as I'm sure he could use it, it probably would not go over well... Maybe once things are calmer?" The grins sticks around a bit too long, blue eyes jumping to Weavebreaker before looking back at Leo. "Of course. Thank you for allowing us to continue to use the facilities." There's a brief pause as she thinks over something. Facilities..innuendo..weavebreaker?

"I'll make sure everyone plays nice, take a moment." Ariadne's eyes again jump to Weavebreaker.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo smiled to the Epopt just before being called to the Duel.

"Looks like I'm up." He nods graciously to Ariadne. "Thanks for your cooperation."

And with that Leo hastily moves towards the Heirarchs.

Leo returns to the main thread.

Closed Thread