Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Voila Le Crepe!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Dishes began migrating toward the sink, and he began rounding up the garnishments. He grinned, and shrugged. Leo? No bigs. It's not like they were having an Island Vote. He was more than satisfied that that the Ungala wasn't a church of blind faith. Besides, friends talked. No one had to be right or wrong. Honestly? He liked the Arrows, for that. Service and Mastery? In it's own way, a nod to All Thrones being False. It was all good to do the usual going the rounds on ways and means, but core beliefs -- totally A Thing.

Or that could just be the crepes talking. Because sweetened condensed milk.

"Hummmmm."
    He stopped and turned, leaning against the counter. "I like Lycus. He's totally a guy that wants to make a difference, but, uh, can get frustrated easy. Maybe a little juvenile? When he gets frustrated? But the thing is, if you look past him being, ummm, not so personable? He's usually making a solid case, and doing the right thing."

Plus: folders, yo. And Mysterium. Of all the complaints about the Books, being liars and getting facts wrong wasn't the daily.

"Faith, uh,"
    his head slipped down towards his shoes. Hmmm. Tough. Question.

"Dunno? She spaces out sometimes. I mean, heck, you were there both times I've seen her -- Arrowlympics and Angelpalooza. What did you think?"

He looked up, and there was a hint of a smirk. Just because he wasn't going to say she was distracted at Angelpalooza? Didn't mean he wasn't going to grin about it. Because Ixidor.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

A
    Asp

Asp nodded to his assessment of Autolycus as she stacked plates and made herself useful. She'd heard varying opinions on the guy, but nothing really, really odd had come off him yet that she'd seen. Judgment would be reserved, for sure. As for Faith? "She seems nice. I mean, she was really complimentary of us after the Field Day. I guess we're something fresh?" She shrugged. "Totally an info-tease, though. That thing before the events started?"

Dangling information and then not sharing wasn't very nice.

"But seriously, she seems like someone to keep an eye on. Might be she gets some good stuff going in the near future. As an aside? You caught a very pretty grenade for me. Best bro ever." She grinned. "She didn't have nothing on you, though. Damn, man. Them moves. Did she offer you an Angel's Tit? Did I hear that right? Or was that Ermac?"

Now she was just having fun with him.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Uhhhh. Ermac. Pretty sure. Pretttttttty suuuuuuuure."

He gave a little skeptical shake. Yep. Girls offered him stuff all the time. Not so much. Besides. He started putting things away, giving himself something to focus on.

"She seems new. Like, trying to make a splash, but like the two steps forward, one step back way. And I am totally the best wingman ever. I am owed. One grenade. Uhhhhh. But, uh, let's keep that on the low low. Just, because, you know. Secret Angel meeting. And, uh, wingman. Adrian. I mean, just, that it's not thing to talk about. We, uh, I mean, nobody, needs anyone to talk, because nothing happened. With anyone. At that."

Yes. The. Low. Low. Because.

"So, yeah, yep. Have fun on your run?"

So awkward.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

A
    Asp

"Oh, don't worry, man. Your secret is safe with me." She shot him a wink. "I will. One grenade owed."

There was totally a knowing smile on the girl's face as she waved her farewells and headed off. "Bye, Star! Thanks for breakfast!"

Wrap it here?

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread