Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 73
DISPLAYED
I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend...

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

"You will? Thanks, Mister!" Edwards says breathlessly, like his wildest dream has just come true, the old wrinkles on his face creasing joyfully. Then he looks at the soldier intently, like a man about to perform open-heart surgery. Then he turns it over and stops the key from turning. The little legs stop moving, and up on the ledge above, so does Mr. Sidney.

"See?" Edward shows Rick the still soldier. "When can we go, Mister?"

L

Rick breathes a sigh of relief as both the soldier, and Mr. Sydney fall still. Crisis averted, it seemed, and done so more easily than he'd dared hoped. Though he still felt rather drained from the whole affair, he was not at all comfortable in the midst of such delicate personal interactions. Though it seemed he hadn't done that badly, in this case at least. He also made sure to briefly catch the eye of the other trio of Changelings in the area, the relieved expression on his face making it fairly clear that the danger had passed. "We can go right now. Pet store then the Boarding House, I think."

A flurry of activity from the media crews on scene accompanies the daring rescue of the suddenly, inexplicably lucid Mr. Sidney from certain death. Edward doesn't pay any of it any mind. He's getting a puppy.

End Scene, good job guys.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.