Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    M
    Mirth

Johnny was standing on the corner glarring at a map with a small hope that his eyes would burn through the paper and dame the reached thing, while glarring at the map he tryed to tell his mind that the hot-dog stand next him wasn't the same one he had passed for the 10th time, hopeing that his wished would be answered and the guy serving the hot-dogs would have the smile fall of his face.

'Were the God dame is this place' Johnny thought to himself.

He stopped folded the map back to its original form which was torture in itself and threw the blasted thing into the bin.

'Screw it I will find it myself'

Johnny streached and looked at his white hands and the flexs of dark red. Turning north he walked quickly.

Johnny is walking only a minute before a stampede of police cruisers, undercover vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, and media vehicles race past him. About a mile ahead of him, they turn down a street, and you can see the lights flashing and hear the sirens from where you are. There are people on foot running towards him, as well, but they're still too far away for him to make out from where he is.

The corner Johnny Glimps stands on is on the route for those following the sirens from the City Park thread.

O
    Orchomenos

Just at the limit of the park, Cathie remarked that Simon was following. She paused a moment to allow him to cath her up, then continued walking at a fast pace: better hurry, but no need to wind you up doing so!
    "What do you think is happening? An accident? Perhaps a natural gas leak?"

As they pass a hot-dog booth, Cathie remarks the clerk seems to be laughing and watching something with interest. Looking in that direction, she remarks an odd character, was there snowflakes dancing around? He was folding a map rather furiously... "Oh, hello? May I help you?"
    ooc

M
    Mirth

Description

Johnny haults and turns to see Cathy

"Well yeah I was kind of lost, looking for the library but I keep ending back here."

Johnny looks back at the lights and cars that screamed past.

"I was going to try up there."

Simon catches up with Cathie and then notices the icy Changeling. It was turning into a very interesting day.

He replies to her "I have no idea, but I'm curious." He speaks to both of them now "I'm going to go have a look at what all the fuss is about. Are you two coming with?"

O
    Orchomenos

"Yeah..." Cathie answers Simon a bit absent-mindly. But then, to the Snowskin: "Not sure if the library is that way. But if your meeting there is not urgent, you could come along? My name is Cathie, and here's Simon."

M
    Mirth

Johnny looks back at the lights then at the others.

"Sure I got some time to spare. My names Johnny."

O
    Orchomenos

Walking at a great pace toward the street where the fire trucks disappeared, Cathie looks back at the hot-dog stand clerk, who seems to be rolling the eyes. "Jerk" she thinks.

"So, gentlemen, how long have you been here?" Her question is for Simon also, who she knows since barely ten minutes before.

M
    Mirth

Johnny walks forwards on the street towards the flashing lights and commotion.

"I have been here a while and yourslef?"

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.