Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Ungirly Girls Doing Girly Things

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Because I'm talking philosophically in hopes of opening up conversation with you, and getting to know you better," the brunette responded quietly, crossing her arms before shaking her head. "That isn't how I fish for answers, I assure you. You took a religious route without even filling in all of your information, I took the route of an archeologist - the route of someone who studies history. I was offering you other view points, informed view points, not shoving them down your throat. That, I'm sure you'll find eventually, comes across very differently when I speak."

It wasn't so polite. It wasn't with an expression of contemplation. It was a communication that had a rough edge about it, when she wasn't taking any other answers. But that was a rare thing. She sighed a little lightly as she gestured to the clothing. "Shall we get the rest of this over with?"

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"We were kinda doing that. Like, a second ago, but-uh, sure," Avis replied, her gaze dropping to the ground. Even though they were both Warlocks, and were both speaking English, they were clearly not speaking the same language. There was a serious failure to communicate that had just happened, but just exactly where, and what it was, Avis couldn't say. If they weren't in public, Avis would have used some help from the Supernal to give her insight into the other woman, but with Liars everywhere that seemed far too risky.

Well, whatever. There was no point in dwelling on it. Their moment had passed and now they were just two people in a store and at least one of them was wishing they were elsewhere. No, scratch that. Both of them clearly wanted to be elsewhere. You didn't say "get this over with" if you were having a good time, so Avis took a few moments to browse through the rack they stood by and grabbed a few items to try on. Which sounded incredibly unpleasant, given the impatience of her ride. She'd just have to do it quickly. It was either that or pick a day to return stuff that didn't fit. Might as well be practical.

"I'll be just a sec," she said, walking to the changing rooms.

Have we come to the end of the scene?
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

I think it might be... Zoey won't be liable to talk about more while they're in public, but she'd likely have the conversation once they got back to 4W if Avis seemed up to it?

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Sure. Let's continue in a new thread at 4W. Would you mind starting it?
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread