Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Star
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Star.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 11
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Public 3 - "Say what you like for him, and believe what you may, but there's more to him than meets the eye. He was, after all, the uniting force that made Veiled Threats a thing, and he's yet to back down from a challenge."

Private 3 - Ariadne "I'm not going to pry into his business, it's not my place, but you may find some interesting uses of his skills. I don't buy that he's as airheaded as he plays."

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Public 1- "Pretty shy as far as I could see. Not a bad thing, just woulda been nice to talk to more of the new people."

Private 1 (to the Arrows)- "Eh, like I said, I can vouch for his existence. Beyond that you'd have to ask his Order or Path, which were what again?"

T

Public/Private 0 "Quite little bastard until he feels like messing with you, even then he's cool as a cucumber about it. Don't let him fool you with his shy, nervous act. He's just using it to mess with your head."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Public 1 - "He's interesting. He doesn't show all of his cards, but it's not what you expect from a Guardian. I'm so curious what he's going to do next..."

Private 2 (to the Silver Ladder, Autolycus) - "I admit, I don't get what's in his head. Either he's a terrible Guardian, or a brilliant Guardian. I'd watch him closely."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Public 2: "He's, I don't know, a stand-up person. Likes joking around, but he knows how to get things done. I'm, uh, really glad he convinced us to cabal-up. VT, I mean."

Private 3 (VT): "He's probably the most put together out of all of us. Not that, well, uh. I shouldn't have said anything. No, don't give me that look! I didn't mean anything, ok? I just mean, like, he's the one that got us together. That's all."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

6. Likes West, Djinn liked this post
    A
    Asp

Public 3: "Star's great and totally gets shit done. This Cabal was his idea, and a damn good one, at that. Plus, he can totally keep up."

Private 3 (to Leo): "He's a Guardian Obrimos. Keep an eye on him, boss, he's excellent. He acts all goofy, but, yeah."

Private 3 (to Avis): "So, uh... wow, he thinks really highly of Mandy, huh? Hmm." *shrug*

Xander Cayce

J

Public 2 - While he needs to stop insinuating that I'm in the business, he's at least not entirely useless. I think with some molding he might actually give back to the city.

Private 1 (Nous, Cut) - Shit for brains needs to understand the meaning of the words coming out of his mouth before he gets a slap.
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

Autolycus

Public 2
    I worked with him and others to take care of a Veil Breach. He had some excellent insight into the situation and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Private 2 (Mystagogues, Faith)
    There's aspects of the Guardian mission that I respect. He is a Guardian that has my respect.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 1: Seemed rather shy and awkward. I like to think I don't bite.

Private 1: to Asp , Avis Seriously, I hope I didn't scare him. It's one of the reasons I'd rather not throw titles around.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Public 1 - A new Guardian in town.

Private 1 (Unbound) - He seemed quiet? Not sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread