Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 13
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Public/Private 2 - "I look forward to seeing some further fire from her in regards to her goals, but even at that she is a steady, reliable individual who can be counted on to get things done - and to speak her mind. I respect that."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Public 2

She's tough. Second in the boxing, so respect. Obviously? Yeah, she's part of the Threat in VT, so I'm biased, but you can't deny what she did at Arrowlympics was legit.

Private 2 (Veiled Threats, Autolycus, Nous)

Oh, Avis? Yeah, she's cool. She does origami. Totally one of my three favorite people. In Sacramento.

+Subterfuge dice
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Public 1- "A new Talon who shows promise for the future. I don't think she fell for the nightmare effects, which was good for her."

Private 1 (to the other Arrows)- "What do you guys think? She asked smart questions when we first met but I haven't had much in depth conversation with her yet."

T

Public/Private 1 "She fights like a Tassie Devil. The amount of energy she puts in is awesome, but I don't think she knows how good she could be. Haven't really had a chance to chat to 'er though."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Public 1 - "A new, promising Talon. Her cabal is full of potential, and I dare to say she's not going to disappoint us."

Private 2 (to Avis) - "I hope we'll work together well. This is our new city and we need to make the most of it."

A
    Asp

Public 2: "Avis is hardcore, man. She's got all kinds of balls, fights super hard, and I'm pretty sure she's not afraid of anything."

Private 4 (to Avis): "You rock. Never forget it."

Public 2: "She seems quiet yet stoic. I understand this."

Private 2 (To Avis ): "Thank you for the invitation. It opened my eyes."

The Sewnskin Doctor

Public 1: "I played Chess with her at the AFD. She's kinda on the quiet side."

Private 1: (to Avis ) "Hey uh, sorry for being a dickbutt back in that first match of Chess at the AFD. Mandy brought it up while we were finals chessing and I just wanted to go back and tell you myself. Real unsportsman-y of me to mouth you off like that. I mean, it shouldn't have to take a mental ass-whooping to fess up to that. Thanks for not punching my teeth in back there. I also gotta thank you for getting my head into gear during that match. I don't even like chess! If I hadn't gotten that first win, I'd 've probably just spent the rest of the night screwing around with the echo in the back or something."

"So yeah. See you 'round."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 1: Quiet, but watchful. Not one to underestimate.

Private 2: Asp , Avis Movie night was fun, we should hang out more.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Public / Private 1 - A new Arrow in town. I haven't talked with her much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread