Ended
Watch

Getting to Know You - Open

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan Carlos was a sociable vampire. He desired to meet more Kindred to earn a stellar reputation. The elevator doors opened with the Toreador garbed in a a navy blue suit and green tie. Poised, he cast his sight through the underground. A silly wriggling thought of whispering, "Come out, come out, wherever you are..." crossed his mind and was swiftly foregone. A quirky smile followed and quickly retracted.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Perhaps it was not a Nosferatu that Juan Carlos expected out that night, especially not first. Truly, many Haunts chose to remain well hidden, deep beneath the streets of cities and in the darkest places the human world had to offer. That was the stereotype.

Sir Baldwin was a creature of the darkness, but it was the darkness of the human mind where he resided. In crime. In violence. In man-made horrors. This made him comfortable in the places where it was darkest even under the view of pumping music and neon lights.

Not that Asa Clarke's Elysium was a place of darkness. But when Kindred gathered, there was always the horror of the Beast Within, constantly screaming. This is what plagued Sir Baldwin as he descended the stairs that night in a comfortable, well-worn suit and tie. On his finger was the crest of his Order, the veridian gold Emblem of the Thorned Wreath that wrapped his finger like the Order did the Unconquered.

The stronger Beast of the Toreador met the Menace, and the Menace was found wanting. It was not abnormal, this urge to flee. It just required Sir Baldwin to be stronger.

"Good evening," he said politely to the fellow before him.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She had been out and about, the habit of patrolling the Domain still strong within her. Having made the rounds she use to make, she found herself in front of the familiar club of Nox. Or as she remembered it, Avalon.

The upper dance floor was crowed, which was to be expected. And Daniella found herself bounced back and forth between the moving bodies of various club goers before she reached the stairs.

As she made her way to the bottom of the stairs, she found herself confronted with two Beasts. Each one presented its own challenge to hers, which was snarling and drooling at the idea of showing its dominance.

The leash was pulled and the Beast brought under control as she approached the two gentleman. One she recognized as Sir Baldwin, and the other was new.

A small woman of exotic descent approached the two. Her dress for the evening was a curve hugging white dress that showed her legs, her long dark brown hair was down and cascading in waves around her back and shoulders. There was the slight hint of Japanese Cherry Blossoms around her, and she emitted no Beast.

She paused a respectful distance away, allowing her presence to be noticed before speaking.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Toreador turned in the direction of the voice. The Beast clawed at his psyche. The man's nebulous aura of menace gave him pause. Prey had means of disguising itself from predators. However, this man was different. Bearing an insignia of the Most Honorable Order of the Thorned Wreath was a clear signal, this particular Kindred was not one to consider lightly. It was a pleasant reassurance knowing the benefits of his membership within the First Estate. The Nosferatu was greeted with a pleasant smile.

"Good evening Sir..." de Cordoba cut himself as another stepped into Elysium. Yet another Kindred held her Beast behind the Mask. What a strange Domain Sacramento was turning out to be. "Good evening Miss," Juan called in acknowledgement of her presence.

The Toreador opted to introduce himself. "I am Mister Juan Carlos Madrazo y Garreta de Cordoba," the man stated genially, "I know my name is a mouthful to say. Please, call me Mister Garreta de Cordoba."

The Knight most definitely would pick up on the insistence of mister, however, Juan could not and would not place a bet on the attractive woman.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Sir Baldwin smiled politely in reply to the man's greeting and took note of Lady Sage's arrival. "Good evening, Mister Garreta de Cordoba. My name is Sir Peter Baldwin, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Thorned Wreath." He rolled with it. It was a complex name, but nothing ridiculous. At the fellow having called her Miss, Sir Baldwin realized that would be immediate and important to introduce the Lady. "Please, allow me to introduce Lady Daniella Sage, Au Pair of Sacramento and Keeper of His Grace's Elysia."

He made a gentle motion to Daniella as he said it, his tone one of respect for the Lady so that the cavalier Daeva could tell that he was not fucking around. He addressed himself like an Invictus, no speaking of first names, so surely he cared of such things.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She offered the handsome and cavalier Daeva a warm and friendly smile, “Good evening Mister Garreta de Cordoba, a pleasure to meet you.” Said the British Shadow.

If she was upset at being referred to as Miss, it didn’t show. After all, he didn’t know who she was until Sir Baldwin was kind enough to introduce her.

Looking to Sir Baldwin she offers him a smile and bows her head, “Thank you Sir Baldwin.” Making sure to speak with respect of his title. A Knight was certainly one who had earned the respect their title and position called for.

“I do hope I haven’t interrupted anything, and that you are both having a wonderful evening.” She said, her tone easy going.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

In the privacy of her Chamber Martha had stretched out her legs and arms in preparation for another good workout and patrol.

She was eager to build on her recent physical experience and jog on patrol.

Martha is dressed in a short netball style skirt, sporting no-brand sneakers and a similar no-brand tennis style top and white kneesocks, she drags her C-Leg more than walks with it.

Her C-Leg was working harder than it had. The joints were clanking. The servos straining. Sure, it was durable, but it wasn't meant for running on.

She was pale and had not yet invoked her Blush of Life.

Leaving her Chamber she paused to rest her hands on her knees, she noticed the kneesock on her C-Leg had rolled down to the ankle. Peering over her spectacles, she studied the Court and smiled to see so many present.

Everyone seemed in eager chatter and she wondered if some meeting had being called.

Nodding a greeting to those present Martha studied everyone's demeanor and clothes to try to assess intentions.

"Hello! Good evening!" she chirped in a sweet and friendly way as she made her way over to greet Daniella and others, "Good evening, Lady Au Pair! Good evening, Sir Peter!" she shuddered for a moment and clenched her tiny hands to steady her Beast as her own brushed against Juan's powerful Potency.

Dragging her leg stiffly, tiny Martha offered a shy smile while wishing she'd brought her cane with her.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan gave an appreciative nod to Baldwin. He echoed the title as stated the Knight, "Lady Daniella Sage, Au Pair of Sacramento and Keeper of His Grace's Elysia. It is an honor and a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

The Daeva directed his attention to the Nosferatu, "Thank you, Sir Baldwin, I am most grateful. I have only very recently arrived in Sacramento. Had I known I -" Juan paused once more. Another voice resounded in the area.

It came from a small stature Masked Kindred. Petite and innocent in appearance as she was, the Toreador knew better than to make assumptions. So many in this Domain concealing their Beast, it made it all the more reason to be very cautious.

She referred to Daniella as Lady Au Pair but referred to the Knight as "Sir Peter." That peculiarity was suspicious to him. Just what was this woman's station? Juan simply restated his name to break the ice. "Good evening. I am Mister Juan Carlos Madrazo y Garreta de Cordoba. Please, call me Mister Garreta de Cordoba."

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Not at all, Lady Sage," Baldwin said cordially, his welcoming tones clashing hard with the constant tension of the Menace. "It is always a pleasure to speak with you. And you are welcome, Mister Garreta de Cordoba. I hope you are finding your way around well?"

The arrival of the Beastless Mekhet on a prosthetic leg attracted Sir Baldwin's attention. He noticed her cheery manner, her knowledge of Daniella's titles, and the fact that she seemed to know who he was even without him having introduced himself. This made the Knight curious more than anything - but the use of his first name did not lend him to suspect that she was of the First Estate. "Good evening, Madame. I'm pleased to meet you." He smiled politely to her with a small, respectful bow just in case, using a formal title that was a good catch-all until such a time as he knew who she was. It never hurt to show courtesy.

"I haven't had the pleasure?" It was as smooth a request for an introduction as he could make. Perhaps Daniella Sage would be of some help in clearing up who this mysterious and charming woman was.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde slipped out of the cascading light and sound of the Nox and into the silence of Elysium with a certain relief. The press of the herd was grating on her nerves; her limbs shrieked to snap into pose; hunger pressed upon the fluid mass of her Beast from below; break-ins, lack of success in hunting, and failing to find the same mad passion in the regular club scene, gnawed at the Lord. She wanted quiet.

She got a cage of Beasts - some stronger, some equal to her own. The quiver mass at the base of her mind writhed, leapt (for a moment she found herself considering that force as one of those face-hugging things from those films Iago had forced her to sit through - seminal he'd called them) and clawed at the inside of her skull. She mental reached out with her Coil and bought it down as if a hammer blow had fallen on it from above.

In that moment of lax concentration, the geas snapped closed on her again. Hildegarde reached the last but one step to Elysium. She stared out over the small gathering. Her body tensed; her limbs locked.

She struck a style pose worthy of a mannikin at the best up-market fashion house in the city. Just so.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.