Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Midsummer's Yield

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    G
    Greebs

Mal shot Ava a desparate, hunted look, her ears colouring. "She's not my g... I do not... we...

Jaaaaack!"
    Mal said, the single syllable a long, drawn out growl.

There had been a certain understanding put in place, in the wake of her application of... induced unconciousness (for medical purposes, of course) that, however convenient it may seem - Knocking out Jack as a problem solving tool was Not Okay. But her knack of turning Mal's attempts at teasing her right back around made it awfully tempting.

Man, being this up tight and repressed about everything had to be so Stressful...

Unsure if she was avoiding Coco for the sake of avoiding Coco, or to avoid giving credibility to Jack's absurd accusation, Mal stuck loyally with the motley-mate who wasn't a total dickbutt while... quite the pantomime played out. People coming, people going, Morgan chasing some stranger up the wall. If this nonsense kept up, the wolf might in danger of actually enjoying her time in 'Church'.

She remained cool, distant, wrapped in her own thoughts as Morgan and Ava pushed through a round of introductions. It seemed that, despite the best efforts of the assembled Lost to derail his plans, Brother Lucas was going to call them to order. They were getting preached at, like it or not.

Her attention had also been captured - she'd like to think, because he looked Shifty-as-fuck, rather than because of some Canine 'Cat! Cat! Cat!' reflex - by another unpledged stranger, just sauntering in here like he owned the place.

...Just like a Cat.

Mal took her seat in the row directly behind him, and sat, arms crossed, her glare boring a hole in the back of his head.

A
    AwakeOrangutang

She had a hard time thinking of Ava getting in trouble, but maybe that was because of Ava's penchant for getting her out of trouble. And then there was Morgan, who also apparently knew these three. She was rather jealous of how she gave no reaction to Mal's appearance. The girl who rushedly stuttered things out and was nervously dry-washing her hands was more put together than her.

"Well, nice to meet you ladies. Though I doubt Ava gets in enough trouble to need much help unless she got buried beneath one of her mountains of books. And a handshake is fine, Morgan. I kinda only hug people I know. Maybe next time?" Maybe next time? What, a hug like playing a board game now? All the time she weaseled her way out of something and she still maybe mistakes like that. Although she frowned grumpily after shaking Morgan's hand as Mal just completely igmored her. What, was she not good enough for her?

"I'd love to sit with you guys. And yes, that includes you, Morgan." When they go to sit down, Tessa chooses to sit next to Ava and Morgan, preferring to keep Jack away from her. Not as a spite but so another bout of animalism embarrasses her.

L

He didn't flinch at the tone this time, at least. "We have and we haven't. Barkley, Nightfall, Crunk, Alice, Harry, Sam Rust, Spartan, HAL," he could see each face in his mind's eye as he spoke the name. A parade of past friends and acquaintances that only really even scratched the surface of those they'd known here through the years. "and all the rest. They may not be here anymore but their influence is still felt. Their deeds, our deeds, are still etched into the history of this place."

He couldn't help but smile slightly as Terri brought up that long ago day. Despite the near-tragedy, it had been quite the beginning. When he'd first met any of Sacramento's Freeholders, when he'd first met her. "He always was a tough old bastard. And there was Greenwood, too." What an unexpected turn that had been, helping a fetch take down his counterpart. But Greenteeth's sanity had been well and truly shattered.

"Hopefully none but we know there'll be some. It's one of the lessons of Autumn...things grow, reach fruition, then fade away. But that's not always as bad as it seems. We were both presumed dead, yet here we are. And I'd never have grown into who I am had I not left the Freehold of the North Woods all those years ago."

He can't help but chuckle at that last question; feelign the ease of talking to her come back, to some degree at least. "It happened slowly, over time. As we learned more about the ways of this mad world," One hand rose to idly indicate the air around them where their mantles mingled. Where the harvest's scents rode upon the swirling winds of the storm, a combination that had become so commonplace for quite a time. "the ways of our season. How many have we ever met who've experienced as much as we have?"

Certainly not many.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

For a moment Coco looked like she wanted to start clapping in glee, but given where they were, that would be entirely inappropriate so she forced a calmer smile onto her features.

"That would be lovely, thank you," she replied with a gracious nod. A fluid extension of her arm invited Aaren to lead the way, and if she accepted the invitation, Coco followed happily afterward. It was a day of remembrance, of course, but there was no reason not to enjoy the present. Besides, was it really an insult to the departed to embrace the pleasures of current company? Not to her mind, so she gaily strolled over to the pews and took a seat next to Aaren.

Briefly she glanced over to the man next to her, eyes quickly looking him up and down. She loved the vest he wore. Shame about his ear, though.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Alex Rivers

Rostam relaxes as the ferret woman is talked down from her perch. Whatever her problem is, it isn't anything to do with him in particular. Apparently nothing from his past has harmed anyone here... so the Summer jarheads won't be welcoming him to the Freehold with a big serving of freshly baked curb pie. Not for the moment, at least. He finds a seat close to Green, the one somewhat friendly face in the room, and waits for the ceremony to start...

E
    ErlangShen

A creature skulking in the shadows slipped unnoticed amongst the Mundane World as he approached The Forge. Slipping through alleyways, the Lurker's ragged wild hair absolutely would not remain in place. That much he had learned after escaping Arcadia.

Stepping out onto the street with his attire billowed out in the wind as cars passed. A ragged overcoat covered up what lay beneath. As he neared the location, the Darkling cast off the used coat revealing his true attire.

His choice of style was as eccentric as it was out of date. A felt top hat adorned his head. In his left hand was a wooden cane engraved with a green vine etched by black around its leaves. A black bow tie around sat above brown suit and black half-cloak covering his shoulders. Was he a bizarre sight? Most definitely. Did he seem to care? Possibly not.

The Lurker approached the group of Lost assembled. A deep basso voice greeted the, "Good evening." Grounding his cane before him with a slight bow at his torso, "I beg your pardon if I am intruding."

Move unseen past Mundanes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-13 17:28:42 Sam Hain rolls 7 to Stealth Entrance (Dex + Stealth) (8 Again) 8, 9, 3, 4, 4, 9, 6, 9, 3, 2, 7 4 successes

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally watches the crowd and as she is about to get up, she hears King Lucas asking them to find a seat so they can begin. Seeing as though they are about to begin, she remains in her seat. I wonder if they'll announce if there's going to be those games? She wonders.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"We are a rare breed," Terri chuckles, eyes scanning the Forge at those gathered. There were more present that she didn't know than those she did. It was something she certainly had to remedy.

Which brought another matter to her mind.

"Oh, have you stopped by Treetop yet?" she enquired with an edge in her voice, looking back to Rick. She had seen the exterior from her former business from a distance, and the shock had sent her fleeing.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The jittery raccoon gave a genuine smile at the accpetance. "Oh, heh, g-good-bonus-great, heh. N-nice to h-hang out with fellows, especially nice ones, heh-heh. Uh," she trailed off as Malory did the same. To sit behind and glare at someone who looked really normal, aside from a few hints of being a little beastly. Morgan twitched upon hearing a unknown, deep voice, quickly scanning the room. The oddly dressed Lurker was easy to spot, his outfit certainly stood out. "Huh, uh-uh, ookay, g-guess," she turned back to the group, "S-sorry-sorry, weird outfit there," she jerked a thumb towards Sam Hain, "G-guess Mal's f-found her seat. I-I'll go-sit wherever you guys-folks want, heh."

Morgan will stick with the Beast motley and new arrival as long as they allow. She'll sit down wherever the three decide to and keep close enough for quiet conversation.

L

"And shaped by rare circumstances." He seems to relax at her chuckle. Drifting easily into the flow, the give and take of the conversation. Something he was more than a little relieved to see could still come easily between them. It was a hopeful sign.

Then her voice strayed towards the harsh once more. But this time its edge wasn't something to fear, wasn't something directed at him. "I have. The hollow was the first place I went to when I returned. And after finding that empty...the Seasons, only to find that in ruins." He'd known fear then, fear that there was no longer even a Freehold for him to return to. But then he'd seen the signs, the old message boards still in use. "Then I saw the bulletins. Spring was hosting a...fling, there. I figured that if a lot of Freeholders would be there, with the history of the place, it seemed my best bet to figure out what had happened to you."

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread